Replies

• Lopez, prior to taking your "Ifs" and shoving them, consider this additional bit of fitting stupidly: "If a worm had a 45 a robin wouldn't F__k with it!" Looking backwards and blaming shadows accomplishes absolutely nothing with the single exception of perhaps heightening your miniscule stature. It would be refreshing for once to hear you come up with a solution rather than the same repetitious blames and "I told you so!" 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Bannon is a torch for truth.  This will not stop him. 

• Descendents of the Judges, Presecutors, Juries and Executioners from the Salem Witch Trials. However, Gannon is a True American Patriot and if found guilty will do the sentence with a "Smile of Righteousness."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Was Bannon in DC on 1/6? What do they think they have against him?

• A federal grand jury indicted Bannon last week on two counts, one for failing to appear for a deposition with the House committee and one for failing to produce documents in response to its subpoena.

Each count carries a minimum of 30 days in jail and a maximum of one year, as well as a fine ranging from $100 to $1,000. Prosecutors in the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia will oversee the criminal case.

I bet this has Bannon scared half to death........NOT!

This  looks amateurish at best, and desperate on the other end! The left thinks they can intimidate everyone.

Justice Department charges Steve Bannon with criminal contempt of Congress
      Federal prosecutors charged Steve Bannon over his defiance of a subpoena from the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol siege.
  • I think Bannon set these idiots up. This will really show what a political stunt this was and cost the Democommies more elections.

• I hope it is a bitch slap.

• Ditto

• He is a great patriot

This reply was deleted.