Replies

• I knew that for a long time now. Can't say how I can tell but I'm looking for some proof from something I saw not long ago. It was scrubbed within 5 minutes but?.................Maybe not EVERYWHERE.

• It is difficult to believe that all of these connections to the CCP are known and that our members of Congress and the Administration have not taken action to remove their access to our Nation and its government and cultural institutions.  Obviously, major technology transfers and national security programs have been infiltrated and pirated for their superior weapons systems and capabilities.  Open in our face acts of treason and espionage are occurring daily without any serious attempts by our government leaders to reign it in.  A nation under these sorts of internal betrayal and abuse can not last long... as an independent power.

• American politicans for the most part are as corrupt as it gets!

• Since Nixon...the CCP has been a growing threat to our beloved country. Calling the Reps, etc, and viing your concerns as a citizen must continue, but if we are ever able to effect change in DC it has to start by who we elect and for good honest people that is a monumental task unless the fraud in voting is banished. Otherwise the democommienazis win...

This reply was deleted.