Replies

• Mary...

I imagine that the 4 million was an advance and is not refundable... this sort of book deal should be treated as a bribe.  Book deals should only pay former elected officials based on profits from individual retail sales. 

• Book deals have long been a method to shield bribes from criminal prosecution... it is time that Congress close that loophole by passing a law that prohibits book deals that give advances ... and limits any monies received from a book deal to actual profits from the selling of books to INDIVIDUALS, not publishers or wholesale book clubs and retailers.  Take away the money and the temptation for corruption with it. 

• Mike Pence is truly a modern day Judas.  

• Really? why? more like a pamphlet of what not to do and what its like to be a traitor and given your first chance to "excel" but conciously failed instead ...  completely, like I said a pamphlet, not a book. I'm being nice. I kind of liked him, although boring, no chance at redemption now.  unless he confesses to who he conspired to violate title 18 usc 241 with

• Agreed... Pence's legacy will go down in history as the greatest single act of betrayal in the annals of America's history... however, I doubt he cares at all.  If he cared he would not have engaged in such an open and blatant betrayal... he can't be so stupid or naive as to believe America would miss his betrayal or somehow forgive it.

• $4 million is chump change for anyone of the elites, amazing and totally unexpected for a man claiming to be a devout Christian.

• It is almost a convincing argument for the Jesuit Catholic conspiracy theory .... creating the one-world government and ushering in the days of great tribulation... God is amazing, how He manipulates history in repetitive scenarios as signs and proverbial warnings of events to come... indeed Pence is a Judas.

• Judas Pence is a traitor. Period. A leopard dies not change his spots. $4 million bucks speaks volumes.

• best said, thumbs up

This reply was deleted.