Replies

• Short and sweet... the Tea Party means... Tax reform... most of our problems will be solved with real tax reform...One Tax For All... check it out www.OneTaxForAll.com 

• I cannot tell you how much more hopeful I am since Bannon has been so active!  Love him and what he is doing to help our country! 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Do you always have to be so on target... it is depressing to see what the future holds for America. The wealthy globalist certainly has no affinity or loyalty to the masses...  A New Age Aristocracy will soon rule over the surfs in a not-so-new world order...  a Feudal State... Welcome to Globalism, a new age fiefdom.  

• Colonel, so...the question remains. How does a patriotic American restore Rule of Law? (which probably can't be discussed here)

• It should be discussed here, because it should be focused on lawful ways.....not a mob! 

• They are far from "on the ropes"  (imho) they are far more organized and focused that the "republicans".

• If the Marxist Democrats steal another election, the will be no "Plan B"...it will all be over! FJB

• Instead of gloating about how they are going to crush Democrats in '22 midterm elections, I would like the RNCC to publish a policy statement to aid the GOP candidates. So far, I've read nothing from them stating what they are going to do after the election, assuming they have control of the House, and hopefully, of the Senate as well. I'm sick of "go along - get along" politics, business as usual...the you get rich/I get rich behavior that seems to have become the norm in Congress. I want to know what their policy is and how they intend to implement it. We need to right the ship of state but Republicans in Congress have been their own worst enemy.

• They have nothing... How about, they have the levers of justice and the franchise on the polling booths in America... Hello? Steve are you there?  They have the courts and and a rigged electoral system that Joe Stalin would envy:  Do you believe the Marxist will step aside and permit a fair election?  What does history teach us regarding elections in a Marxist-controlled state?See the source image

• The "So-Called" ... anti-Communist ... anti- NWO [RIGHT] ... are a massive gaggle ... of the nwo ... sickofents ... HEGELIAN RIGHT.

THESE ... PRETENDED "GO GET THEM" ... are obvious "CONTRACTURALLY RESTRAINED" ... HOSTS ... ARE MERELY PLAY A ROLE.  

WE ALL SAW  ...     Rupert Murdock's Gutfield SHOW ... do an (Out of the Way) attack and diminuation of ... Senator Joseph McCarthy [See: his book America's Retreat from Victory] likely a free download .

This is a designed attack against ... ( by the provided writers  ) likely bought by Murdock to supply a controlled ... step toward a NWO . Gutfield also  did a put down of Phyllis Schiafly who wrote {A Choice Not an Echo}.  An exposure of the Nazi Bilderbergers.  And Biden is a member and some of his appointees.

This TEA Command Party center  ...  has Multi-Diffculties built into their  ...with responses.

If one leaves to insert a document ... Everything one writes is ... abolished.

The ... IT person who  ...must be from the the NSA / Etc.

Deep State Accuracy ...  go to www.News-Expose.org 

I dare not add documentations ... or Command's (IT) will block it.

PARTICIAL ... access ... www.news-Expose.org 

This reply was deleted.