Replies

• Since the official government line is that THERE IS NO ELECTION OR VOTER FRAUD and the DOJ and FBI refuse to properly investigate and prosecute any complaints of voter and election fraud... there is little to no fear about rigging elections.  Until we put honest individuals in charge of our elections and law enforcement look for this to continue.  The Russian and Chinese people have put up with this sort of fraud for over 100 yrs... as their leaders boast of being elected by massive majority votes.

• No doubt this exists in every state of the union specifically battleground States and it calls into question the legitimacy of any elected Democrat I think it warrants a full grand jury investigation and I think that the attorney general's office should immediately begin cases his flies in the face of everything we believe him as a Democratic republic... Not to mention the basic disdain we all have for cheaters.

• Make no mistake... THESE ARE NOT CHEATERS... they are felons subverting the most basic right we have... our right to have our vote count and our elections to be fair and well regulated.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Chance... my a** this has been going on for decades...  No one needs to ask how the democrats get elected when they don't know of anyone who voted for them... as they didn't.  Ballot box stuffing and illegal ballot harvesting have become a democratic tool to power.  Corrupt Election Judges are being bought off and or installed by local politicians with a promise to pay them with favors or cash.

This has been an increasing system ... as we import more and more third world agents of corruption... illegal aliens see this process as normal.  Failure to keep these individuals out of our country has led to a complete cultural change... cancel culture that accepts and expects such corruption. 

• We must all impress upon pres. trump that those illegal aliens presently in the US must ALL be deported... any property, investments or businesses they have need to be sold or forfeited.  We don't reward criminal conduct... that is fundamental to the rule of law.  

This reply was deleted.