ADMIN

Bad News For the COVID Vaccinated

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• None of this is a New Process. Under the "Freedom of Information Act" It is revealed under the "Lancet" and the "AMA", during the Salk/Sabin Polio, that the Salk Vaccine contained a major flaw in that the recipient had a One in One Hundred Thousand Chance of receiving a Viable Vaccination, due to the " Type of Process". The Sabin Vaccine corrected the Process, making it "Viable" for 99% of Recipients. Both the Lancet and AMA Publications cautioned/warned all Physicians that, "If a patient were to show any to all symptoms of Polio, yet had received the Salk Vaccine, they were to Diagnose that patient with tuberculosis, or any other disease with the exception of Polio!" Only members of the American Public who had access to these Publications at that period of time knew this information. When and wherever they tried to bring this to the Public's attention, the Governments "Closed the Doors." Just assuredly ad "Big Business Will Kill You to Make a Profit, Big Labor Will Assist Them, and Big Governments will Pave The Way!" I have never forgotten my Professor's Words from His University Class.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Man is basically a self centered, greedy, voracious being set on the immediate improvement of its own needs without consideration of future events. One need not look to far into our own past for examples of these results of hastily built Earthen Dams, Chernobyl, the Japanese Nuclear Tidal Wave Event, the Disappearance of the Salten Sea, the Creation of the Congo Famine/Dessert as a result of "Well intended Doctor saving the lives of Children", the creation of Inaccessible Mega Forest Fires, as a result of America Curtailing 90% of all Timber Harvest, thus ending " Logging Roads" once used by Fire Fighters for immediate access to conflagration, and the funds for the "Fire Watch Towers/Staff" during the Season. All States fund for "Care of Elderly" requiring "Special Needs." This Care in monthly monetary payments is based on the "Minimum Social Security Received", and usually 6-10 clients to a residential home with no staff requirements for special needs training. State funded food/stamps, medical visits, sharing of bedrooms 4-6 or more, a community room with a minimal TV, and perhaps a radio and donated books and magazines. This is where " We" toss our "Discards" as a Civilized Modern People. Yet there are those who actually believe Science combined with Governments with their infinite care, caution and wisdom would actually foresee problems and provide for them. This is defined as the "Misplaced Trust of Sheep!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Gosh Lynn, I see a number of books written in the advocacy or oppostion of the issues and examples you surveyed.

I believe you are one that strives for the bigger picture (as I often do).

• This reply was deleted.
    • Reaching for, acquiring, and dragging the well-heeled NWO fugitives

(they have fled to remote settings with their prepared wherewithal to wait it out)

to war crimes against Humanity trials is an absolute imperative. 

These latest international bankster, scientific, political, and cultural vermin must not evade Justice, may God will so.

• so corrupt they cannot be trusted anymore

• This is what we know.  Thousands have been left disabled or dead already by the toxic vaccine.  About 58% of all new cases are happening in fully vaccinated people.  I think I'll just say no to the jab and continue taking my high dose vitamin D3 capsules to keep my immune system boosted.  It is working for me.  Knowing now that the vaccinated are CREATING a greater pandemic looks like a nightmare dreamed up by a murderous DNC in cahoots with a greedy big pharma to reduce the number of conservatives  heading for the polls next November.  The left should soon be HISTORY.

• I would add communist China to that.

• add this covid crap to lyme disease and my feeling is we are being attacked by our own government.I say this with a great amount of knowledge, on BOTH!

• Just a feeling Jim?

You sir, are an optimist.

• So by mandating virulent vaccines they are in fact CAUSING and unleashing a greater pandemic upon the world.  As for me and my children, we will just say NO to the POISON!

This reply was deleted.