ADMIN

Primary Challenge ALL AK RINOs - Home | Facebook

The GOP leadership is bracing for rank-and-file lawmakers to attempt to strip committee assignments from the 13 Republican lawmakers who voted for the $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill. Several of these lawmakers are also ranking members -- top Republicans on committees -- and those could be at risk, too.

A number of GOP lawmakers were upset by the fact that several of their Republican colleagues voted early for the infrastructure package, helping Democrats cross the majority threshold on a key piece of President Joe Biden’s legislative agenda and undermining their party strategy. 

Much of the anger is directed at Rep. John Katko (R-N.Y.), who voted early for the legislation. Katko is the ranking member on the Homeland Security Committee. Katko told multiple lawmakers on the House floor that he had seen Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) on television talking about the infrastructure bill, and he was voting early. 

This isn’t the first controversy involving Katko this year. Katko reached an agreement with Homeland Security Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) to create a bipartisan commission to investigate the Jan. 6 commission. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy later rejected the proposal, but 35 House Republicans ended up voting for the bill.

Katko also voted to impeach former President Donald Trump following the Jan. 6 insurrection, and he supported a criminal contempt referral against former Trump aide Steve Bannon for failing to comply with a subpoena from the select committee investigating the Capitol attack.

read more:

https://email.punchbowl.news/t/ViewEmail/t/5DD2BF535F84701E2540EF23F30FEDED/F0FBF4A26141BC72E89F0E32AAFB68BF

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Two sides of the same coin (Global government).. quite aptly describe the GOP and The Democrat Party.  Turn them inside out and they are almost indistinguishable.

• I made my call to McCarthy!

• Don't FORGET The "19" in the 'SENATE' the VOTED 'FOR' the SO-CALLED INFRASTRUCURE BILL-!!! RINO'S MUST GO

• Unfortunately my guy is retiring, he can afford to mess things up before he leaves, he still gets his government check every month for the rest of his miserable life!

BUT he will be remembered as he deserves, the lying bastard, the opportunist that he is! 

• GOOD! I called Maliotakis...

• These people must be purged from government  they are just communist democrats with an R beside their names

This reply was deleted.