ADMIN

9901662459?profile=RESIZE_710x

A baby whose mother received two COVID vaccine shots during her last trimester of pregnancy was born bleeding from his mouth and nose, and died the day after his birth, according to a recent report to the U.S. government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System from a foreign “regulatory authority.”

The baby boy was born on the morning of October 6, 2021, after his mother received two experimental mRNA Moderna shots on July 19 and August 13. He was expected on October 15 but was delivered weighing 2,800 grams (just over six pounds, two ounces) in hospital after a labor marked by unstable fetal heartbeat.

“The doctor said that after the patient was born, there was a cry. When the umbilical cord was cut for newborn care, the nursing staff found that the patient had symptoms of oral and nose bleeding, and immediately asked the pediatrician to intubate and give him oxygen, and he was admitted to the NICU,” according to the report received by the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) November 18 from an unidentified foreign health agency. “In the NICU, his result of examination showed abnormal blood coagulation, pulmonary hemorrhage [acute bleeding from the lungs], and cardiac dysfunction.”

According to the VAERS report (No. 1879991) on the death following “transplacental exposure” to the mRNA vaccine, it was unknown if an autopsy was performed and no cause of death was reported, but the infant’s father suspected it was related to the vaccine.

The infant death is one of 52 reported deaths among 30,550 adverse events recorded by VAERS for children under 17 years old as of December 3.

read more here: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/baby-of-fully-vaccinated-mom-dies-after-being-born-bleeding-from-mouth-nose-vaers-report/?utm_source=63red.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=63red

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How terrible - the family must be devastrated.  These vaccinations were not fully investigated by the companies or the FDA.  But that is not unusual for the FDA - remember Thalidomide.

• Martha ... you as a woman and me as a man ... I simply can't fully imagine the family's devistation. Horrendous!

• Yeah, I remember Thalidomide, A friend of my mother's had one of those babies about a year before they stopped using it. 

Keep in mind that the FDA "supposedly" checked out all the documentation before giving it the EAU.  BUT when a freedom of information lawsuit was filed the FDA ask the judge to give them 55 years to release it because they had to go through all the documentation to find any "proprietary" information that couldn't be released.  

Sure sounds to me like they just rubber-stamped the application.  Wonder how much the people doing the approval were paid?

• This is so sad  , more blood  on  Biden  hands .

• This reply was deleted.
    • It is the NIH and Fouchi, big Pharma....they are all in it together, stealing billions from us the people.
      WE ARE PAYING FOR ALL THIS! They are draining our wealth!

As far as who should  be held responsible first........all of them deserve to be put in front of a wall and shot for betraying the American people!

• Yes ... firing squads!!!

• You have to be crazy to get an mRNA (nucleic acids, genetic material) in the first place...let alone while in pregnancy...let alone third trimester!

• My thoughts exactly. She obviously was doing any research from real scientists and Doctors. There were many out there warning us. I made the decision not to get the Vaccine when I read a report that a 24 year old who was born with a hole in his heart died because the mrna went directly to that hole in  his heart. I also was born with a hole in my heart and immediatly decided that there was no way I was getting it.

• To you and everyone reading: PLEASE STOP CALLING THIS CRAP VACCINES. They are ALL gene therapy.

Some of you know me as a long time engineer ... 60 plus years!

This reply was deleted.