ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The difference this time is voter fraud was done in small increments so it wouldn't get noticed. This time however they were so desperate and Trump was winning more than any president in history that they were forced to commit massive voter fraud to over come the numbers Trump had and that's how they got caught. Then they made sure that the fake news was covering for them along with the corrupt judges to keep saying there is no evidence.

• The GOP in Congress should stop Biden from being the next president and the Supreme Court should take action that the Constitution gives them and stop playing politics.

• Agreed!  

• ONLY by the people who do the WORK and take the RISK will the USA survive this attempted coup!!!  God Bless THEM!

• Yes.  We all at Tea Party know this is an attempted coup against the duly elected President.  I hope and pray, and think we all do, that on January 20, 2021 DJT will be sworn in for his second term!

• Only by the grace of Almighty God.  With Satans minions and powers at work here only God can overcome this great evil.  Fall on your knees and beg Gods forgiveness and intercession.

• William, I pray daily, have for years, asking Almighty God to have mercy on us and to intervene to stop satan's minions from destroying America!!!!!

• William Lee Kohler - You are so right in what you say.

This reply was deleted.