ADMIN

Klaus Schwab says - You will Own Nothing in 10 years ...

Queenslanders who received fines for breaking Covid-19 rules risk having their homes seized and bank accounts frozen in a government crackdown to collect $5.2 million in repayments. 

The State Penalties Enforcement Register is expected to collect 3,046 unpaid fines from the pandemic on behalf of Queensland Health.

More than 2,755 fines were from individuals and businesses accused of breaking Covid-19 restrictions and the rest either still under investigation or pending payment.

About 56.4 per cent of fines have already been paid in full or are being paid off on a payment plan.

SPER said enforcement for people who failed to pay their fines 'may include garnishing bank accounts or wages, registering charges over property, or suspending driver licences', according to the Brisbane Times.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10136275/Unpaid-Covid-fines-taken-bank-accounts-seized-homes-Queensland.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hitler wasn't as bad but Stalin and Mao most certainly were. And in every circumstance people allowed it to happen yielding their overwhelming masses to a minority few with deadly arms easily overcome.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Even the NAZI's weren't that bad.

• - A shot just may keep a tyrant away -9751522070?profile=RESIZE_400x

• What a bunch of Lemmings if they curtail their lives to such Nazis? 

•  Evidently "Brave New World, 1984, Lord of the Flies and Animal Farm" wasn't required reading there either!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The folks down under best rethink their form of government before they become nothing more then a flock of LEMMINGS !

• I can't believe that this is true!!!!  What kind of Nazi government do you have? 

• I feel so sorry for those people

• We're one step away from being them. 

This reply was deleted.