Replies

• Janet, my prayer also!!!!!  I daily ask Almighty God to open the eyes of the blind before it is too late for all of us!!!!!

• I spent 13 plus years under Soviet rule and believe me, it is not something the ordinary American can possibly wish for.  Ignorance is the problem, they have no idea what life is like in a place like China or Venezuela or Cuba. 

• Eddie,

Where in Hungary did you live?

• "Ignorance is the problem, they have no idea what life is like in a place like China or Venezuela or Cuba."

Then the silver lining for this catastrophe is that it serves as a wake-up call for the vast many who thought they could politically slumber, unaffected and uncaring.

All we need do is survive the lesson. Surprise!

• God bless you.  This must be so upsetting for you.  Unfortunately too many people do not see past their noses and their cell phones.  I pray for us all.

• Politicians have been selling out The People and Small Business (the little People have to Be RULED)IN PURSUIT of POWER and MONEY= "ONE WORLD RULE"-!!! Take A Look At THE WORLD

• Of course. Who elects them?

The ones tasked to take out the trash, that's who.

• Many are small business owners who build businesses, buying supplies, building buildings and writing them off.......they bust their bottoms trying to make a go of it, all legal, they create jobs, used to employ most of the workforce in America. They don'ttake handouts, they aren't lazy, but will take advantage of every taxbrake available to them......and they should!

• This reply was deleted.
    • All equally poor because the ruling class will take EVERYTHINGthat can be moved. The Soviets took all the natural resources, all the food, barely leaving enough not to starve the countries they took over......and you had to like it! If you complained they shipped you off to a camp or prison.

You are right, everyone is equally miserable. I

tell you coming from there and knowing how spoiled Americans are, most today cannot imagine what they are wishing for!

• I too have seen people living under communism and it is one terrible situation.  We fought for them, and won, but the political ruling class sold us out by surrendering, just like joe dementia did in Afghanistan.  It was nixon and ford that sold my generation out!!!!!  They pulled out of Vietnam and left our friends there to be butchered by the communists we fought so hard to defeat, mostly with hands tied behind the backs of the conventional forces!!!!!

This reply was deleted.