ADMIN

8158444893?profile=RESIZE_584x

Full Interview:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NO, it's because it's so easy to get away with anything as long as the media will back them up. The nation failed under Obama/Biden didn't it? And yet many in the country still love Obama/Biden because of the LIES from the media.

• I assumed it was understood I was responding to Bret's remark 'fake news' as a given.

• I agree the only way Biden could have gotten all those votes were from dead voters and fraud votes. I have been trying to get information if my vote was counted and all I get is not found. You have to be a dead democrat voter to see your vote was counted 

• Trump rallies are attended by tens of thousands, Biden's rallies are attended by ten people... 73 million votes for Trump, where did Biden get more?!  Fraud and dead votes!

• If not by the soap box or the ballot box then, by the bullet box !

• Be patient folks,! Trump and his team know what they're doing. He's being quiet, (for the first time in his life) for a very good reason. Remember Hilary telling

Biden no matter what happens never concede, she's a lot of things but she is not stupid. Hang in there and be prepared to back the true president when needed.

• Pray!!

Hooray for Sydney Powell!  I hope this does get out in time.

• I watched the interview and found her refreshing and very much a patriot. Hopefully she will do as she said and not be intiminated by the radicals attached to Biden.

• Finally. Someone is going to submit all the evidence that prove this election was rigged. Keep the faith! God always comes down on the side of the righteous.

• "It (the fraud) is far wider and deeper than any of us previously thought."

Just a few names and organizations involved.  Biden and Harris, the Clintons, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, the FBI,CIA,DOJ,DNC, Judges, courts, entire State Legislatures in some States, poll workers,both officials and peons, and an enormous amount of Corporate America. Some allies of the scam are wearing black robes on the Supreme Court. House members and Senators are also complicit in it.

This is not mere political differences.  This is widespread gangsterism involving foreign Nations, China, Iran, and others. This is an attempt to overthrow the structure of government and its underpinnings of the United States of America.

This is Public Rape, on parade for the world to see, and the world is watching.

This reply was deleted.