ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What could be on the body cameras... how about evidence of Mr. Floyd's drug intoxication, his use of force to keep out of the police car... resisting arrest.   Then there are different angels that may show the officer with his knee on his neck taking the pressure off his neck... By the way, the Autopsy shows no blunt force or evidence of trauma on his neck or throat that would lead to asphyxiation.  In addition, there would be a record of witnesses reporting Mr. Floyd's apparent drug intoxication, noted in the Official Autopsy report.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/05/read-george-floyd-autopsy-re...

Read: George Floyd autopsy report, with cause of death
  • I read the other day the first officer on the scene was a rookie. The rookie couldn't handle the situation alone so called for backup. which was the right thing to do. They called Floyd a "Gentle Giant". I don't believe for one minute he was gentle. Didn't they also call another dead black man a "Gentle Giant"? I watched some of his funeral today and they depicted him with angel wings and a halo. And the way they talked about him was that he was the next thing to Jesus. Give me a break! If he hadn't been comitting a crime and hadn't resisted all that wouldn't have happened. Nobody told him to pass a bogus bill at that store.

• As Americans, we are innocent till proven guilty. That's the way we work, like it or not. So Officer Chauvin will get his day in court. So far, almost everyone has decided he's guilty of murder after seeing nothing more than a silent, unmoving, distant and ill focused sidewalk cam. Many have not even seen that much, but are nevertheless  "convinced" they know all the details based solely on mob say-so.   Even 7 or 8 minutes of a knee on a back is not conclusive of anything. There are variables like amount of pressure applied, amount and type of drugs in use then by Mr. Floyd, amt of resistance, distractions that may have been hurled at police in those minutes, and even anything that may have been said by Mr Floyd besides "I can't breathe".

I'm just saying the policeman hasn't had any opportunity yet to make his case and all we have so far is conjecture and guessing and uninformed opinions. I think it'll be very interesting to hear his defense if he has one.

• This incident is about to be turned upside down...  Mr. Floyd was stopped for a felony arrest, he resisted arrest and refused to get in the Squad Car peaceably.  There are witness reports that were left out from the initial press reports, those accounts of the incident remain crucial to determining what happened.

First, ALL the video evidence available must be considered.. not edited, withheld, or missing.  The video provided appears to be cherry-picked and excluded other video that was available; video  thtat may be exculpatory evidence, supporting the officers involved.  

Next, Reports by eyewitnesses testify that Mr. Floyd was disoriented, stumbling around and experiencing convulsions, indicative of a drug overdose. 

The official autopsy report lists the cause of death as heart failure, not asphyxiation.  So, the knee in the back of his neck did not kill him.  Why did the media jump to the conclusion that the officers acted outside of their duty... The MSM was based on the video cam shots, without considering all the facts.  They did not even know if the video was edited to show prejudicial views, not representative of the entire situation

The Four Officers were not all engaged with Mr. Floyd at the same time. Mr. Floyd did not go peaceably, he refused to get into the police cruiser, and physically resisted arrest... Remember he was high on Fentanyl and Meth... two drugs ... often associated with superhuman strength and incidents of sudden death from heart failure.   This incident was overblown by the MSM and race-baiting agents in the local community... The media did not investigate and may have deliberately edited or withheld video to inflame the story.  Race-baiting is not unusual in the area where these officers were working,.

Consider this...  1) if Mr. Floyd had not committed a felony, there would be no police contact.. 2) If Mr.Floyd had gone peaceably... entered the squad car without resistance, he would probably be alive today. 3) If Mr. Floyd had not been high on Fentanyl and Meth he may not have died of heart failure... he may be alive today... He may have died of Fentanyl poisoning anyway... it is a very dangerous drug.  The cause of death was heart failure, not asphyxiation. 

This incident set a nation on fire, it rallied protests around the world..  Maybe someone can explain how a repeat felon, engaged in the act of another felony, resisting arrest and dying from an apparent heart attack is being so lionized ... made into a hero.  We don't make a hero out of repeat felon, who died while high on dangerous drugs... or ignore his heart problems as the cause of death... NOT ASPHYXIATION.  Evidently, he was breathing well enough for the Autopsy to rule out asphyxiation as the cause of death. 

The MSM is responsible for all the riot and deaths since then and they... the PRESS... need to be indicted for accessory to murder and domestic terrorism.

• And... most msm "news" media are apparently owned and/or controlled entirely by a small number of untouchable lefty billionaires who want to destroy the USA. 

• I am VERY PRO-LAW ENFORCEMENT, but THIS DEATH WAS WRONG.  Don't make excuses for the officers behavior by using the "If" argument.  The length of time that the officer had his knee on this man's neck IS UNACCEPTABLE, especially when another officer knelt on his legs and when another officer, who asked the kneeling officer more than once, if they should turn him on his side WAS TOLD NO.  

You just love to brag about your retired Colonel status when you comment on any web site, don't you Ronald - thank you for your service, but that does not make you an expert on every topic you comment on.  

• Read the Official Autopsy... here: https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/05/read-george-floyd-autopsy-re...

Cause of Death:  CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENTSUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION
      DECEASED

HENNEPIN COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINER’S OFFICEAUTOPSY REPORT
      ME NO.:
      20-3700
      CASE TITLE:
      CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENTSUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION
      DECEASED:
      George Floyd aka Floyd Perry
      SEX:
      M
      DATE AND HOUR OF DEATH:
      5-25-20; 9:25 p.m.
      DATE AND HOUR OF AUTOPSY:
      5-26-20; 9:25 a.m.
      PATHOLOGIST:
      Andrew M. Baker, M.D.
      FINAL DIAGNOSES:

46-year-old man who became unresponsive while being restrained by lawenforcement officers; he received emergency medical care in the fieldand subsequently in the Hennepin HealthCare (HHC) EmergencyDepartment, but could not be resuscitated.I.

Blunt force injuriesA.

Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the forehead, face, andupper lipB.

Mucosal injuries of the lipsC.

Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the shoulders, hands,elbows, and legsD.

Patterned contusions (in some areas abraded) of the wrists,consistent with restraints (handcuffs)II.

Natural diseasesA.

Arteriosclerotic heart disease, multifocal, severeB.

Hypertensive heart disease1.

Cardiomegaly (540 g) with mild biventriculardilatation2.

Clinical history of hypertensionC.

Left pelvic tumor (incidental, see microscopic description)

For more information see link above.

Read: George Floyd autopsy report, with cause of death
    • https://www.complex.com/life/2020/05/george-floyd-autopsy-underlyin...

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6933248-27-CR-20-12646-Comp...

George Floyd Autopsy States Underlying Health Conditions 'Likely Contributed to His Death'

The indictment reads... "The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of TRAUMATIC ASYPHYXIATION or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying coronary arteryk disease and hypertensive heart disease.  The combined effect of MR. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxication in his system likely contributed to his death."  That statement is in the charging indictment. 

There was no evidence of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation... as being foisted upon the public... NO EVIDENCE OF TRAUMATIC ASYPHXIATION... in fact, no evidence of trauma on the back of his neck... read the damn autopsy ... stop listening to the lies of race-baiting members of the MSM, and racist Black organizations such as BLM or ANTIFA. 

It is very doubtful that these law enforcement officers will be able to get a fair trial anywhere in the world...as the MEDIA has improperly and maliciously convicted them without waiting on the evidence to be released.

George Floyd Autopsy States Underlying Health Conditions 'Likely Contributed to His Death'
      The preliminary autopsy report was included the complaint charging ex-officer Derek Chauvin with third-degree murder.
    • I don't get where you say he's "bragging" about being a retired Colonel. Because he has a different opinion shouldn't bring out such obvious hostility. You're falling into the media hysteria trap, whipping up frenzied emotions. 

• I'm not IN ANY WAY in the media hysteria trap.  I voiced my opinion based on reading NUMEROUS comments by him on numerous sites.  And NOTHING I SAID COULD, IN ANY WAY, BE INTERPRETED AS WHIPPING UP FRENZIED EMOTIONS.   Seems to  me that YOU are the one attempting to whip up frenzied emotions ABOUT MY OPINION.  And don't tell me what I'm doing when you obviously have limited cognitive skills.

Any further comments from you will  not be read, so don't waste your, or my, time.

This reply was deleted.