ADMIN

6686202476?profile=original

Democratic Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms suggested during a Monday interview on CNN that President Donald Trump was partly responsible for the death of an 8-year-old African-American girl in the city late last week.

Late on Saturday, Secoriea Turner was killed when a car she was riding in was shot up near the Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was killed last month after he resisted arrest and fired a taser in the direction of a pursuing officer.

CNN host Brooke Baldwin asked Bottoms how such a tragic incident could occur. “I want to just get right to Secoriea, 8 years of age. You said it over the weekend. She was a baby,” said Baldwin. “How could this happen?”

“I was listening to [Chicago] Mayor [Lori] Lightfoot, she summed it up,” Bottoms said. “We talk about systemic racism and the trauma and anxiety and all these things that are happening in our communities. And it is this convergence.”

“And I hate to use the word a perfect storm, but it’s where we are in this country right now,” Bottoms continued. “And you think about the leadership or the lack thereof that we have coming from the highest office in the land. I think that you are seeing so many emotions play out. And so, too often, it’s playing out in violence in our streets.”

read more here: https://www.dailywire.com/news/atlanta-mayor-keisha-bottoms-suggests-trump-responsible-for-8-year-old-girl-murdered-in-atlanta

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Leadership from the highest level would be to allow President Trump to replace all the democratic governors and mayors who can't do the job they were elected to do. You know who they are; the states/cities being destroyed. 

This reply was deleted.