ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please! Send a copy of a detailed list to the President, perhaps through your own state Senator!

• It's about time thar Trump looks into that. He needs to employ the full force of the federal government to bring these governors and mayors in their knees. He needs to impose his total authority on the country to protect our freedom and liberties. Trump 2020!

• Don't stop at the Mayors and Governors please!  Hit the Luciferian leaders in Congress ... Including Romney who marched with them ... Waters is a boots on the ground congressional nit who not only encourages, put goes out and promotes the chaos, Nancy Pelosi ' Declared War on the RNC'  (just a tad late as Patriots already named the DNC (Luciferian Party) as Terrorist and an enemy of the people).  So just to go after the DNC slaves supported by Soros and the Dems, Go for the whole snake and jail them all in a Joe Arpaio's tent cities in the desert, without bail until they are salted away and put on a leaky boat out of the USA. 

• Seems right to me. Insurrection in the halls of Congress. Invoke it, do it.

• What you have said is true, but the Do Nothing Good Governors, Mayors, and State  Legislators  ALSO need to be removed!

• Absolutely, we must stop allowing politicians to incite riot and insurrection... arrest and prosecute leadership to the fullest extent of the law.

• Pres. Trump should invoke the Insurrection Act. And I know way he hasn't done it already, because when he does the dems are going to impeach him again.

This reply was deleted.