ADMIN

vaers-vaccine-injury-july-9-1024x772.png?resize=1024%2C772&ssl=1

Editor’s Commentary: Deaths reported from Covid-19 “vaccines” had their largest spike to date this week and it wasn’t even close. The total death count from the Covid injections jumped nearly 30% with 2,063 reported in a single week, bringing the total to 9,048.

This alarming development has not been reported by any major news outlets despite it being publicly available information. In fact, some publications are claiming it’s all a conspiracy theory that people are dying from the vaccines, never noting that the source of the data is the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) itself.

It gets worse. There is a concerted effort by government to prevent doctors and other medical professionals from reporting deaths and other adverse incidents to the VAERS database. In many hospitals they are discouraging not only staff but families of victims from reporting their situations. The CDC makes it as challenging as possible to find the portal through which to file a report and the reports themselves are the least user-friendly interface ever created. In other words, our government is trying to keep the numbers as low as possible.

Combine these facts with the reality that very few Americans are even aware that this data exists and that they should report incidents when they happen leads statistical experts to believe it represents 10% of adverse reactions at best. Some say it’s as low as 1%. That means we are likely approaching at least 100,000 Covid injection deaths and it could actually be approaching one million.

read more:

https://basedunderground.com/2021/07/09/astonishing-spike-in-post-vaccine-deaths-gets-no-media-coverage-as-over-2000-reported-this-week-alone/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have had both shots.  I just don't believe any information coming from any source concerning Covid.  Everybody keeps on talking and they keep on saying different things.  I think, they manipulate the data to make it fit their narrative.  We need the truth and let the people make their own decision. 

• I have not gotten it and will not. Unfortuately some menbers of my family have. I watched a video from a lab in Spain talking about what this poisen does to your body. They also stated that taking something called N-ACETYL CYSTEINE (NAC) for short helps reverese it. I looked online and it is over the counter. I read up on it and it is like a cleansing agent.  The FDA is already trying to get anyone from getting it. My Brother got a few bottles in case anyone in our families who got the shot has trouble. I read up on it and many people with lung issues take it. Do some research on it. Pretty bad when you have more faith in a Spanish lab than you do your own.

• it's going to get ugly as the day goes by.

• this is purely Demonic.

• It's not a Vaccine. They are lying to everyone. It's Experimental Gene Therapy. They are using people as Lab Rats. Big Pharma wants everyone sick. You get the shot and your survival is in grave danger. Depopulation is the Globalists agenda

• John Henry, you nailed it, its another MKUltra pushed upon the people without their consent, a wolf in sheeps clothing......

• Well when they inject poison in to you what does one expect. That is why in animal trials a few years ago they all died. So the NWO  has us being guinea pigs. And it is still not FDA approved. I hope Texas stops the jabs. I know there are hearings in the state Senate addressing these issues. That inner voice has told me not to get the jab. My son feels the same. I feel it is God sending me a massage and I will not ignore it. If the Gestapo shows up at my door...well I have my No Trespassing sign in my yard. And I have RING so I can see who is there. 

• Our govt. has now become an incredibly evil entity

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yes, the vaccine is an experimental drug unleashed on the People.. If long term effects cannot be documented, don't get it!!!

This reply was deleted.