ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In our Singular Republic our Constitution requires of us all to "Prosecute the Exception, never the Rule." We all live, absolutely, under the "Rule of Law" and the Law is without Emotion. Whenever any person or entity abuses, or misuses the Law so as to Pervert it from its "Standard above human emotion" then those offenders must be prosecuted for their/theirs singular act/acts without condemnation of individuals/groups of similarities. Society is people living under an agreement of Rules all must abide by, and failure to do so has repercussions laid down on the offender by those who hold the "Rules" above their own emotions. War has no actual Rules that anyone abides by except for those serving on chosen sides under threats of terrible punishments.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Great ladies

• Die for a cause?  Doesn't really make sense in the real world.  The best analogy I can remember is a quote by Gen. George Patton in WW II.  The General said, "No soldier ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won the war by making other poor, dumb b-stard die for his."  Our opposition, the left, had best remeber this.  But then, they are all for erasing our history.  And those who don't remember their history are doomed to repeat it.

• I remember what the Great General said and was about to write it.....BUT you beat me too it.  Thanks Peter

• Yes died for a cause.  She was one of those who were trying to bring knowledge of the very questionable election.  She was standing up for the rights of the people.  That is what I call the cause.

• The DEMS have become a  threat  to  the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights. A vote for the Democtates is a vote for the demise of America .  

Truth be known , Miss Babbitt was killed by a frightened office with a loaded gun in his hand  

• A "frightened officer"?  No.  A cowardly murderer? Absolutely.

• Now we know where Ashli got her activist demeanor... Her Mom is a real patriot, we need more like her and her mother.  Liberty and freedom are not free... lives and treasure are required to maintain it.

This reply was deleted.