ADMIN

Ashli Babbitt’s Mom Speaks

9337796672?profile=RESIZE_400x

The only video Ashli Babbitt’s mom has seen of her daughter on January 6 is a clip of her walking from Donald Trump’s speech to Capitol Hill. “That brings me peace,” Micki Witthoeft, Ashli’s mom, told me by phone on Wednesday. “She was in her zone, so happy, having a great day.”

“Until that son-of-a-bitch shot her.”

Nearly seven months after a United States Capitol Police officer shot Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol building on January 6, the government and subservient corporate news media still refuse to confirm the name of the federal officer who killed her. (Investigative journalist Paul Sperry recently reported the shooter likely is USCP Lt. Michael Byrd.) The Justice Department closed its investigation into her shooting in April and announced the unnamed officer would not face criminal charges.

Three USCP officers participated in an overdramatic public hearing before the January 6 select committee on Tuesday, often referring to protesters as “terrorists,” “insurrectionists,” and “traitors,” though not a single person arrested in the aftermath has been charged with terrorism, insurrection, or treason. They repeatedly claimed they thought they would be killed by the protesters. USCP officer Harry Dunn asked for a moment of silence in honor of Officer Brian Sicknick to once again promote the falsehood that he was killed in the line of duty.

Courtesy of Micki Witthoeft

But there was no moment of silence for Babbitt, an Air Force veteran and Air National Guardsman with eight deployments overseas, including to Iraq and Afghanistan, who actually was killed on January 6. There were no tears and table-pounding from crisis-actor cops or emotionally-fragile lawmakers mourning her premature death. Babbitt was just 35.

In fact, no one bothered to mention her name.

Witthoeft, 57, described her oldest child as “determined and strong willed.” A “tomboy” of sorts, Ashli always was up for adventure. While in high school, Ashli decided she wanted to join the military; Witthoeft said she signed a notarized document to allow Ashli to enroll in the Air Force at the age of 17. “September 11 strengthened her conviction to serve,” Witthoeft said. 

read more here: https://amgreatness.com/2021/07/29/ashli-babbitts-mom-speaks/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The 'unnamed' police officer has escaped the laws of man, thanks to #DemocratPrivilege.

But when his life is over, I don't think the good Lord will be so forgiving.

• They want to make sure none of us ever try anything like that again. They would kill a patriot like her so easily and have no real repercussions, that just shows you what they'll do to anyone that crosses them.

• A "Perfect Symbol for the Shame of America." Reminds me of the "Little Girl in the Red Coat" in Schindler's List.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Democrats are America's real enemy. I saw enough of the disgusting disply by Schiff and the Republican traitors on that Jan 6 ommitee to turn off the TV whenever that comes up in the News. The fake tears were just too much to put up with.

• In my opinion the Three USCP officers are the ferrorist, insurrectionists and traitors; not the protestors.  I wonder if Neurotic Nancy wrote their scripts for them.  Lying USCP officer Harry Dunn should be in jail for his grandstanding and lying.  It have been proven that Dicknick did not die of injuries sustained on January 6 because he did not sustain any!  the Capitol Police officers do not serve the country and they should all be relieved of duty - PERMANENTALY!

• She isn't the only Patriot the Crimiinal left wing pukes have murdered. They are behind most of the mass shootings to push their anti American gun Control

This reply was deleted.