Replies

• We have no protection legal or otherwise in this nation! God is the only protection for anyone.

• The officer murdered this woman, plain and simple.  It's time for him to be identified, arrested, convicted, and executed for the murder of Ashli,

• Police know who shot her - Kick his ass

• Ashli is a hero!  Her family will win that case!

• Apparently White Lives do not matter. Hope the ones that get sued are Piglosi and the Dems

• I believe that little communist Sullivan BLM activast posing as a Trump supporter posted in a tweet that she got what was coming to her for being a Trump supporter.

• i dont care what you read or watch, this woman is not dead she was not shot the whole thing was staged by pelosi and her ilk 

• Seriously?? You think this was staged? That was a real bullet. It wasn't to her chest but to her neck and she bled out. There are enough eyewitness accounts and the video is proof enough. Why would her family be suing if this was fake?

• excuse me, you were there? you know her and her family personally? did you see the video of under her body after they picked her up? just a small drop of red stuff, if you have ever seen a human "bleed out" there is a huge amount of blood ,especially from a neck wound that has two huge blood passeges, seriously stop believing anything you see on tv.

• It's hard for me to believe a 4 time vet would do that but it has crossed my mind, and in this time, anything is possible. Up is down and down is up.

This reply was deleted.