ADMIN

The best hurt feelings memes :) Memedroid

On the eve of Judge Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation by the Judiciary Committee, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer tweeted:

"I am forcing a vote to adjourn the Senate until after the November election. We are not going to have business as usual here in the Senate while the Republicans try to use an illegitimate process to jam through a Supreme Court nominee."

Even before Schumer said that, Committee Democrats were talking about boycotting today's committee hearing.

But Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.), a member of the Judiciary Committee, is unfazed. "Let me just say, and I say this with deep confidence, Judge Barrett's nomination is going to be reported favorably out of the Judiciary Committee today," Kennedy told "Fox & Friends" on Thursday.

read more:

https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/schumer-schemes-block-barrett-kennedy-suggests-chuck-should-fill-out

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let's hope McConnell is up to bitch slapping Schumer and sending him home with a note telling his mama too keep the cry baby home in the future or he will find bitch slapping is becoming the new policy of the GOP in the US Senate.

This reply was deleted.