ADMIN

Lessons From Bush About How to Waste a Trifecta

George Bush has quite the gift for timing.

Just as Democrats whip up riots, threaten juries, plot to pack the Supreme Court, beaver away to end the filibuster, force critical race theory down schoolchildren's throats, open the border to a cartel profit bonanza and untold migrant misery, out he comes, loudly criticizing his own party.

According to Politico:

Former President George W. Bush described the modern-day GOP as “isolationist, protectionist, and to a certain extent, nativist” in an interview Tuesday that was packed with implicit criticism of the most recent Republican president.

“It’s not exactly my vision” for the party, Bush told NBC’s “Today” show in a rare live TV appearance. “But, you know, I’m just an old guy they put out to pasture.”

He also threw in this:

As for the Jan. 6 insurrection perpetrated by supporters of former President Donald Trump, “it did make me sick. I felt ill. And I just couldn’t believe it,” Bush said.

“What’s really troubling is how much misinformation there is and the capacity of people to spread all kinds of untruth,” he added. “And I don’t know what we’re going to do about that.”

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/as_rabid_dems_run_rampant_george_bush_decides_that_nows_the_time_to_attack_his_party.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Dubya" never was the brightest bulb and he has not improved with age.  His daddy, GHW was a "one world order" supporter/promoter and apples never fall far from the tree!  Dubya was the reason I left the Republican party in 2006, after voting that way for almost 50 years.  I became a registered Independent and am not sorry; I would never vote for a democommie, but I do have other choices.

• bush is a satanic globalist.  he has gotten rich and now thinks his money and status will give him an in with the satanic global dictatorship!!!!!!!!!!

• Best friends with Obama & Clinton's. He appointed John Liberal Robert's to the Supreme Court. Need we say more. Worst president ever, Trump was the only good president since Ronny Raygun Reagan.

• that's where you know who is the true president of the United State of America.

• It’s time for Bush to look deep and decide if he is a democrat or a communist at this point........he sure isn’t a republican!

• W is a BONEHEAD! As in dropped to many times on it.

• Stop the odiously and kick the Communist’s Democrats out of our country along with RINO’s such as yourself, you are not helping the American people by slander and racism you are part of the problem!! I have lost all respect for you, Mr. Bush. You are pathetic! And it is not the GOP who are doing these things, it is the Communist Democrats, do you have the guts to say what they are; Communist???? 

• What a POS GW turned out to be!

• And look who he added to the Supreme Court - John Robert's. A liberal that was supposed to be a constitutional conservative. What a joke and disappointment 

• isn't that something? I believe Bush is a Democrat in the heart because it's obvious how he came out against Donald J Trump during the election.

This reply was deleted.