ADMIN

Lessons From Bush About How to Waste a Trifecta

George Bush has quite the gift for timing.

Just as Democrats whip up riots, threaten juries, plot to pack the Supreme Court, beaver away to end the filibuster, force critical race theory down schoolchildren's throats, open the border to a cartel profit bonanza and untold migrant misery, out he comes, loudly criticizing his own party.

According to Politico:

Former President George W. Bush described the modern-day GOP as “isolationist, protectionist, and to a certain extent, nativist” in an interview Tuesday that was packed with implicit criticism of the most recent Republican president.

“It’s not exactly my vision” for the party, Bush told NBC’s “Today” show in a rare live TV appearance. “But, you know, I’m just an old guy they put out to pasture.”

He also threw in this:

As for the Jan. 6 insurrection perpetrated by supporters of former President Donald Trump, “it did make me sick. I felt ill. And I just couldn’t believe it,” Bush said.

“What’s really troubling is how much misinformation there is and the capacity of people to spread all kinds of untruth,” he added. “And I don’t know what we’re going to do about that.”

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/as_rabid_dems_run_rampant_george_bush_decides_that_nows_the_time_to_attack_his_party.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Convention of States will invoke term limits and  a balanced budget amendment will take away the money from the swamp and start the long overdue draining of the swamp. We need more politicians like Trump and Majorie Taylor Green

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

• “What’s really troubling is how much misinformation there is and the capacity of people to spread all kinds of untruth,” he added. “And I don’t know what we’re going to do about that.” Bush...

What do you mean... I don't know what we are going to do about that?  You label the Jan 6th incident INSURRECTION and then act as if the Patriots are putting out misinformation.   There was no insurrection on the part of the MAGA group... And if you are so against making America Great, how about just leaving. Go to Paraguay where you own large tracks of land and stay.  You won't be missed.

Jenna Bush, has secured on behalf of her father, the American President, and the Bush Family, the purchase of nearly 100,000 acres of land in the South American Nation of Paraguay, which was confirmed by the Latin American News Service, in their article titled "Bush Buys Land in Northern Paraguay":
  • now is the time the citizen of this country said enough is enough the Republican doesn't have any backbone to stand against the Democrats it's insane.

• GW was a lousy president and a globalist pawn. Pay him enough and he'll turn on anyone. We need Trump back in the Whitehouse.

• It looks to me like some rinos were bought off by the deocrat party.  Obviously the rinos have no more ethics, honesty or integrity than the democrats do.  Which is to say absolutely none!  As for Bush - he never had a brain in his head, all you have to do is go back and look as his term as President. He certainly is an old guy that we put out to pasture - HEY Georgy Porgy - that was for a good reason.  You are the one who is buying into untruths.

• He is the problem. I never liked him but voted for him because the Dems are far worse. I was right about the Dems then and time has proven me accurate. Bush is part of the Bones and Skull Society. He wants the One Global order like his father before him. They are demon possessed by Satan. 

This reply was deleted.