Replies

• Reposted... accidental delete: Pelosi is using Obama Tactics! If we look back at the various speeches Obama has spewed, you'll notice after the fact that his statements were always true... but just incomplete when he first spoke them! He cleverly used this tactic thus allowing the seed i.e.: whatever agenda item that it was at the time, to be planted and leaving its definition to our own minds final meaning. Unfortunately, we found out the hard way that our definition was not that of his! For example, the infamous campaign mantra quote: " Fundamentally Transform America - Change We Can Believe In"...  Did he lie... No! Did he miss speak... No! Did he leave open what that "Fundamental Transformation and Change" were...YES! Again, he left the interpretation to each individual listening. Which brings us up to Pelosi's statements of yesterday: "Draft Abortion is an Assault on Privacy". Is she lying... NO because her definition of "Assault on Privacy" is happening, she like Obama has left the interpretation to our own minds. But its quite clear her version of "Assault on Privacy" means the actions she's called the radical wing of the Democrat Party to do i.e.: Assault the Privacy of the Supreme Court Justices and their family's at their homes in an effort to scare them into a different ruling! 

• You are very correct! Almost as if the devil wrote his speeches, they were so carefully crafted, words so well chosen. I don't mean to compare the POS' speech to the Bible, but that too does the same, so carefully allowing for interpretation, if not in the right frame of mind may be completely misunderstood.

• That is illegal! You cannot pressure judges to change their mind on rulings, anymore than to pressure jurors! 

•  As they scurry off to their next illegal act. Question: What "Alphabet" agency do you think will prosecute them? Citing the Teacher in the movie "Ferris Buehlers Day Off" Class... Anyone?   Anyone?...

• Peosi is just obeying Obamas orders. If anyone remembers, this is the same crap that Obama did to the country when he was in control. Biden is also obeying him.

• Actually Pelosi probably helped Obama develop his nonsense.  This sub-Neaderthal has been corrupt since the day she was born!

This reply was deleted.