Replies

• The only sheep stupid enough to believe anything this worthless fraud says is the commiecrat zombies.

• I can't stand this miserable liar

• PS excuse my TYPO in my post ......Fact check  Lithium Depost in found in Afghanistan for yourselves and ask yourselves why is China Joe and company waging war on American Energy.  Why the all out push for BATTERY POWERED CARS ?   Are we  paying $5.00 plus a gallon for gas because China Joe and the traitors are planning to cash in on Lithium in Afghanistan.? "Say it isn,t so Joe "LOL

• He's comfortable on wife's money and who gives a damn about the rest of America!

• I read that the  Bidens and a group of "insiders" including this bastard have a deal going to profit from the TRILLION DOLLAR LITHIUM deposit found in AFGHANISTAN .Could that be the reason why Biden left 85 BILLION Dollars worth of military hardware behind in Afghanistan as a down payment for their share of that Trillion Dollars?????  Could that be the reason why we are bring pushed into buying Battery Powered cars ????? 

In my opinion the answear to both question is a huge YES!

• Electrical shortages resulting in brownouts are a regular phenomenon in most of our larger metro centers of population... America's antiquated electrical grid is incapable of distributing any additional demands for electrical energy, without experiencing catastrophic failure.  Will someone please explain how Electric Car owners will be able to charge their vehicle's batteries?  There is not enough electricity production or sufficient transmission capacity to support a significant increase in demand for electricity.  The IDIOTS pushing electric vehicles will end up overloading the Nation's Electric Grid long before Americans are driving any significant number of electric cars.

Buy an electric car and use it for a planter... as there will not be sufficient electricity to charge its batteries... Buy an Electric Car and save on auto insurance as it will be going nowhere in a hicaurry.  Buy an electric car and pay for it by taking pretend vacations, and conserving energy, while sitting in your driveway  Buy an electric car and cancel your gym membership as walking will become an essential part of your everyday experience

• Col. AOC' has renewable electricity all figured out! You're worrying about nuthin! 10573851259?profile=RESIZE_930x

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/10573851259?profile=RESIZE_930x
    • They are ALWAYS are pushing what they personally benefit from. Did we learn from the fake vaccine push? Only big pharma gained, and those invested in it, did nothing positive for the people they forced it on!

• Pres. Biden says Gas prices have increased by 50%... idiot.  Gas was under $2.50  a gallon last year at this time... Gasoline is now OVER $5.00 a gallon, doubling the price at the pump, yielding more than a 100% increase in the retail gasoline price.  Groceries and critical consumer goods and services are following close behind the record costs for fuel.  Then, (for lack of a better word) the idiots raise the Prime Rate by .75 basis points the highest single increase in 40yrs.

I am reminded of the warning by Thomas Jefferson: "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflationthen by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered".

• Here in Arizona I filled up my pick-up at Costco a day before Biden was sworn into office for $1.84 a gallon.  Now at Costco it is $5.49 a gallon.  That is not an increase of 50%.  

This reply was deleted.