ADMIN

As Democrat lies compound, the truth will out

LIE, Cheat, Steal, and then blame it on the right? Were Democrats! -  Scumbag Obama - quickmeme

What we are witnessing today is the left flailing about, working tirelessly to conceal its deceit.

Have you ever lied, or ever watched someone else lie? What commonly occurs is a compounding of more lies, designed to cover the original lie and subsequently keep the truth from being discovered.

It is not enough that the left cheated (a lie). What we are witnessing today is the left flailing about, working tirelessly to conceal its deceit.

If leftists rightfully won the 2020 presidential election, and now the subsequent Georgia Senate runoff, one would think we'd see a measured process for transitioning Joe Biden and Kamala Harris into the presidency and vice presidency.

What we're seeing instead is chaos. A myriad of leftist entities, from pols to Media, Big Tech, Hollywood, and others, are whipped into a frenzy to silence dissent and cut short the president's term.

There are the 25th Amendment, impeachment, punishment, and threats of punishment of anyone who dares question the legitimacy of the vote, and now mass censorship of the president and American citizens? Are these necessary when a peaceful transition of power is scheduled to occur in a mere 10 days?

What we are witnessing is a tantrum of spoiled children, pounding the table.

We know they lied. They know they lied. We know they know they lied. The more that they flail about, the more at peace you should feel that our cause is just.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/as_democrat_lies_compound_the_truth_will_out.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would be much more optimistic if ONE criminal politician had been formerly and legally held to account for working against our country  Didn't happen.

• As far as I know, the articles of impeachment say just that. What if they will hold Trump to account for working against our country? 

• The left's  "comuppance" is going to happen much sooner than you think; it should happen this week.  It will shock everyone to the core. At the moment, my FB account has been suspended "for 3 days", because my "comments do not meet their community (communist) standards", not that I give a rip.  If you are able, go there and look at my message/notificaction column; see if you can find a video by Pastor Wade McKinney, that was put out yesterday - -it is NOT about religion.  That is followed closey, with a video put out by Scott McCay of Military Intelligence.  That last one you might be able to find on youtube.  I can only tell you "help is on the way", but do the research on those two items - -I dare not say a whole lot publicly.

• Dee, I think the traitors are quaking in thier boots woth the nervous prospects of achieving their goals, or losing their lives by attempting to. 

Poisoning a Biden administration well will be hardly required though.What is intended would do that soon enough.

• Michael AND Dee - -"The traitors ARE quaking in their boots" because - -during that riot and break-in, at the White House, a number of democommie laptops were "stolen", including nutty nan's.  I am told they were taken by "special forces" and they WILL be used against the "forces of evil". Check my post above and see if you can find the two videos I mentioned; if you do and pay attention to them, you will completely understand what I  have said and "why" I said it.  I can only reiterate "be prepared"'!

• President Trump, please declassify everything! Expose and bury all these traitors!

• vERY GOOD, ACCURATE AND TO THE POINT!!!!!

• If you want to keep Apple from deleting your Parler App go to this link

https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/10/how-to-stop-the-parler-app-from-...

How To Stop The Parler App From Being Deleted Off Your Phone
    Big tech has ramped up it's assault on free speech by deleting the Parler app from their online stores; here is how you can protect the app if you al…
  • Trump needs to use the rest of his cards now  and lets bury all big tech literally under rubble

• Robert-President Trump had a LOT MORE cards, up his sleeve, than you can even begin to imagine; check my posts above and try to find those two videos.  You will understand.

This reply was deleted.