ADMIN

You Know You Live In A Country Run By Idiots If…. | Tea Party

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) disclosed to a congressional office that illegal migrants flying without proper identification can use an arrest warrant as an alternate form of identification when presenting to airport security, according to a letter the Daily Caller News Foundation exclusively obtained.

Responding to Republican Texas Rep. Lance Gooden’s Dec. 15 inquiry about illegal migrants flying across the country, TSA Administrator David Pekoske explained that certain Department of Homeland Security (DHS) documents may be considered acceptable forms of alternate identification for non-citizens, including a “Warrant for Arrest of Alien” and a “Warrant of Removal/Deportation.”

“TSA’s response confirms the Biden Administration is knowingly putting our national security at risk,” Gooden told the DCNF. “Unknown and unvetted immigrants shouldn’t even be in the country, much less flying without proper identification.”

read more:
https://dailycaller.com/2022/01/18/exclusive-arrest-warrants-count-as-id-for-migrants-at-airport-security-tsa-says/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The current speaker is leaving as far as I know, but we do need to get rid of the enemy within. That will be a huge job, not going to happen all at once. First we have to vote smart in November,  then we have to put a president into the WH who is for America and not for his own pocketbook, and power.

• AMEN to that 

• What kind of nonsense is this?  If the person has an arrest warrent, but should never ever be allowed into this country.  Do the people who made this decision have a brain in their combined heads?  I don't think so.  If you're a criminal - welcome to the USA.  Yah - that makes a lot of sense!

• ... and on whose dollars are these unwelcome "visitors" flying across what used to be our country?

My guess: on dollars extorted from citizens & American companies via the IRS.

I know several TSA regional officials who work in my part of the USA -- they are not keen on most of the rules coming down from on-high DC: rules ordered by Biden Mis-administration tiers 1-3 political appointees.

I don't know anyone at Homeland Defense & the border agencies, but my guess is it's not so much the permanent, professional security & law enforcement staffs who are causing the chaos -- the real culprits are the cherry picked political appointees -- all of whom must be approved as certified LeftLoons to be eligible for the positions given to them .

Hateful, nutty as fruitcakes, & meaner than snakes.

This reply was deleted.