Replies

• well, if they are armed then they are available to be taken out.

• President Trump is where the BUCK STOPS when it comes to putting down insurrection and mob violence... Domestic Terrorism.  Where are the troops Mr. President?  What more is necessary, before you declare martial law... how many people must die or be seriously injured, how many cities need to burn, shops looted, businesses destroyed?  How many Mr. President? 

• That's exactly what they want POTUS to do.  Act like a dictator so they can get him for something fake.  They would hate him even if he cured cancer and walked on water.  Some evil is behind this divide of our country, and they are very worried some bad truths will be coming out.  Very worried.

• Call out the National Guard. These people need to be arrested.

• You have the idiots bunched. Like shooting fish in a barrel. They are playing G.I. Joe. They must have cut the orange tips off their nerf guns. One shot or backfire and you would have to bring in the kitty litter and disinfectant.

• Well,  if it's going to be a race war at least both sides won't have to waste any money on uniforms...lol

• OK......

As i have said before--WE ALL GET IT. THERE IS NO NEED TO STAGE A CONFRONTATION BY A BLACK WOMAN WITH VIDEO CELL PHONE AND AN UNARMED BLACK MAN ON EL SEGUNDA BLVD & PRARIE IN  L.A, CA..... PROVOKING THE POLICE TO---

"JUST TRY SOMETHING"--- IS DANGEROUS GIVE THE GIRL ON THE PHONE AN OSCAR---GOOD JOB!.

AND

THIS SHOW OF BLACK PANTHER FORCE IN GEORGIA, WITH ALL FACES COVERED, HMMmmm, BADS ASS SOLDIERS DON'T COVER THEIR FACES ONLY CRIMINALS-MUSLIM-TERRORISTS AND oh yes--- MUSLIM WOMEN DO THAT. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT ITS FOR CORONA VIRUS PROTECTION BECAUSE THE DISTNCING WAS ALL WRONG. ARE YOU TRYING TO GET IN A FIREFIGHT going?????

PROTESTING IS AND HAS BEEN ENOUGH TO GET ATTENTION AND RESULTS.... NOW IS THE TIME TO WORK THROUGH THE LAW SYSTEMS TO SOLVE THE REST AND THAT'S NOT THROUGH USE OF A GUN---FOOLS! WHAT THIS SHOWS IS PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GET KILLED. STOP THIS FOOLISH TRYE OF DEMONSTRATION.. BECAUSE IT MAY NOT END WELL FOR YOU AS WELL AS THE NATIONAL GUARD AND IT COULD VERY WELL JEPORDIZE THE AIM OF YOUR PROTEST AND BACKFIRE,,, on you.

• These kind of Black Americans don't represent Black America no more than the KKK represents White America. Don't allow Obama & Soros to drag the US into a race war. It would be very bloody once the sleeping GIANT has been poked in the eye.

• I'm against destroying historical monuments* but must note that those men on Stone Mountain came closer to destroying the USA than any one before or since.

* Mixed feelings, really.  I'm all in favor of pulling down statues of Marx, Lenin, Mao... etc.

• Make no mistake, our side outguns them by a loooooong shot.

This reply was deleted.