ADMIN

Are Republicans Sexually Frustrated With AOC?

9985156470?profile=RESIZE_400x(WashingtonTimes) Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Republicans sexually frustrated, actually want to date her

It turns out there’s a reason Republicans are hostile to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: They want her to be their bae.

That, at least, is the Democrat’s explanation for why conservatives mocked her for fleeing COVID-plagued New York for Miami Beach during the holidays with her sandal-wearing boyfriend, as shown in photos posted by National Review.

“If Republicans are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend’s feet,” fumed Ms. Ocasio-Cortez in a Friday tweet. “Ya creepy weirdos.”

The proximate target of her ire was former Trump campaign advisor Steve Cortes, who called her out for leaving New York in the middle of the omicron surge to chill in Florida, where Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis has assiduously resisted pandemic mandates and thus gets pilloried as a murderer in left-wing venues.

“If Leftists like AOC actually thought mandates and masking worked, they wouldn’t be frolicking in free FL,” tweeted Mr. Cortes.

He also took a swipe at Ms. Ocasio-Cortez’s boo, saying, “her guy is showing his gross pale male feet in public (not at a pool/beach) with hideous sandals.”

The congresswoman, widely known as AOC, accused Republicans of being weirdly obsessed with her.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jan/2/aoc-sexually-frustrated-republicans-want-date-her/
By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Sunday, January 2, 2022

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No, Republicans are NOT sexually frustrated with AOC she is just frustrating! 

This reply was deleted.