Replies

• You people are the facists and should be run out of the country

• LIL' RED Bidenhood will be much less powerful come November and a lame brain lame duck in 2024.  

• This reply was deleted.
    •  

The Feds are already harassing Citizens, just for having a conservative viewpoint. We have to consider that the FBI is now an enemy of the State, and its Constitution.  As the new saying goes, "If they can invade Trump's home, then no on is safe! 

•  

Civil War?  Hmmm... What guarantee do we have that the elections in November will be fair and honest?   We really don't... Currently, we are just delaying the inevitable.  I say, 'Go ahead... Make my day' Conservatives own more guns than the libs do....  Both parties are sooo corrupt, what other choice do we really have?  The Dollar is about to implode, and the plan is a digital currency.  What about the 87,000 IRS Agents?  Sometimes, it's better to pick a fight, rather than wait for them to throw the first punch...  Dark times are ahead.  The Second Amendment is only effective when one is willing to 'pull the trigger'... We have serious choices we need to make, and I pray we have the courage and wisdom to make the right ones.  Or, are we just going to wait around for a "Lexington & Concord" event to happen before we act?   

• Steve, if you will look at history you will see what our founders endured at the hands of the British but it was gun confiscation that started the war!!!!!!!!!!

• Do not fire until you see the whites of their eyes Steve. 

The Progressive fascists are still a ways away.

• Trouble is Steve how do we get organized? I'm 69 but I for one would join.

I'd rather die trying to save the Republic then live in a Communist, God hating, government.

•  

Looking at the whole mess, I think we're going to experience a Lexington & Concord moment.  In other words, history is about to repeat itself.  At that point, the resistence will be organic. We all know what's coming, but it's soo subtle and hard to organize right now.  . The enemy will reach the point of reverting to violence, and that will be the "critical mass" moment.  I'm 72, and can pinpoint when the decline of American started; which was the assignation of Kennedy.  So, now is the time to prepare.  Extra food, water, guns & ammo.... It's coming folks, the enemy is obviously is becoming more emboldened.  Case in point is the raid of Trump's residence.   

• Steve, I agree, the satanists aren't going to stop until they can start a war they wrongly think they can win!!!!!  The military purge of conservatives and patriots is part of their plan to subjugate We the People!!!!!  I won't have to worry about the outcome because my military training and experience will make me a prime target to be murdered early on!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.