Replies

• You are correct Steve and Gerard! All had better quickly reevaluate their personal preparedness situation! It's unfortunate but the little progressives see it's been easy to be a Communist in a free country, but what they don't understand is it's impossible to be Free in a Communist one!  "Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."---Harry S. Truman. "  All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed, they must rely exclusively on force."---George Orwell." Case in point: Mar-A-Lago raid...Spot on. If they can raid a former US Presidents residence... Imagine what they can do to anyone else! 

• Laurel, you are correct!!!!!  I have the military training and experience needed but am 72 and very disabled so can't be of any real help in a fight!!!!!  I was a weapons man in Special Forces but suffered a crippling stroke in 2014!!!!!  I have everything I need to be a great asset except the physical ability!!!!!  A lot of people don't understand what it is like to have the knowledge,experience, and desire but lack the physical ability to defend liberty in our homeland!!!!!  Many, like lopez, would rather throw barbs at true patriots than work to solve the problem (all blow and no go)!!!!!!!!!!

• lopez try these sites they are more in tune to your thinking and offer an easy overview of websites for Democrats, News about the Democratic Party, the top democratic news and more!

https://blog.feedspot.com/liberal_political_blogs

Jul 24, 2022 ... 

• We must take the senate and house so this idiots have no power over our country 

• Take the House and Senate and ship them to China.

• Joe & the Hoe Must Go!

• F......K Joe and his Bitch !

• If they do start this war -- I imagine they will be on many lists 

This reply was deleted.