ADMIN

Democrat Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez cranked up the probability of riots by telling the Left that Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death should “radicalize” them into fighting even harder than they have been.

“Let this moment radicalize you,” Ocasio-Cortez urged her followers on Instagram live. “Let this moment really put everything into stark focus because this election has always been about the fight of and for our lives. I need you to be ready.”

Ocasio-Cortez also warned that if Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell tries to replace Ginsburg this year, there will be hell to pay.

“If Mitch McConnell is not going to honor RBG’s final wish, we will,” AOC warned.

Ocasio-Cortez was referring to Ginsburg’s alleged deathbed wish that she not be replaced until a new president is installed.

read more here: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/19/aoc-urges-left-to-get-radicalized-by-ginsburg-death-and-fight-from-the-streets-to-the-senate-974316

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• time to drag her ass out of the office and charge her with terrorism to the United States

• I am with you 100% and they need to charge her terrorist crime and put her in jail.

• I'm wondering if Soros' money contributions to rioters can be judged as 'incitement to riot' in a court of law.

• This Bimbo's head is an echo chamber. Who the hell dug HER up from the barroom anyway? And yes, the Left IS guilty of inciting and FUNDING violent riots!  We the People demand immediate consequences for them and for every Governor that has refused to call out the Guard to end this insanity! ENOUGH!!  Put Cruz in Ginsburg's seat and let's move ON! These riots MUST be dealt with through arrests and SEVERE consequences, BEFORE the election! If we fail to end it NOW, imagine what it will become in November? The precedent for NO TOLERANCE has to be set NOW, and the consequences serious enough to discourage rioting for eternity!!! 

• This kind of puke is what is trying to destroy America. Come on barfly we are ready.

• Time for the AG to enforce the laws against INCITEMENT TO RIOT...  arrest AOC and others, whose hate speech is clearly focused on inciting riot and violence in the Streets... What good are you AG Barr, if you can't focus on enforcing the law... 

• Here is the relevant doc: https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/rioting-and-inciting-...

I have some legal background ... seems to me that AOC is doing some inciting!!

Rioting and Inciting to Riot - FindLaw
      Learn about the difference between lawful, peaceful protests and rioting, the penalties for rioting and inciting to riot, and more at FindLaw's Crimi…
  • she needs to go back to her root of being nothing at all.

• more calls for violence by the democrap's terrorists.

• that is why she need to go back to school to learn what's the different between a hate speech and telling others to do the same.

This reply was deleted.