Replies

• I had to cut this video short.  I almost threw up hearing her squeaky voice, watching her ugly face and the oder of her bulls**t.

• How did this nutty woman gain such a visible platform from the media? She is a crack-pot (nut).

• She is a liberal and insane.

• Well, it takes Democrats to put up with her BS. What I find scary is that there were so many idiots that voted for the POS. 

• What about the lack of efforts on the part of countries other than the USA. This Climate Change crap is just that, Crap.

• !!! WHERE'S MY DRINK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, "B" !!!!

• Bring on the debate!  I cannot imagine that Greene would challenge bimbo brain without first having all of her facts, challenges, and responses, readied and in her head.  On the other side, bimbo brain shoots her mouth off without totally substantiating her claims.  She makes many claims even in this video without support.  Just because she says something does not make it true, no matter how many times she repeats herself.  You have heard of fake news?  Meet fake people!  But, you knew all of this already.

This reply was deleted.