ADMIN

9863912690?profile=RESIZE_710x read more here: https://thepostmillennial.com/north-dakota-man-axe-antifa

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• antifa and blm are PAID DOMESTIC TERRORIST-!!! funded by many anti-American groups

• ANTIFA and BLM have the support of this administration and George Soros sponsored DA’S so they get away with murder! When will we say enough???

• Now had the "Offender" been one of the J6, he would still be awaiting his "Right to A Fair and Speedy Trial by His Peers."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Yes, we still have the worlds most corrupt organization that the Mafia is jealous of since they are a legal Mafia also known as the FBI. It should be FBC-Federal Bureau of Corruption. Every member should be shot just for being a part of this inept, corrupt, and clearly Political wing of the democrat party. This is the new gustopo of the Fascist commnist Democrat party. Save America, Kill a Democrat.

• We still have the Federal Bureau of Ineptitude Martha.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• How come he wasn't murdered like Ms.Babbitt ?

• The FBI agents must be in fear of being fired if they don,t comply with orders from the corrupt leadship . If that wasn,t the case their would be "sick outs" on the part of the honest agents when asked to act like SS THUGS . 

• Does anyone still believe the FBI cares about law and order?

• Sadly Martha, we do not have an FBI anymore.

• Just think the FBI think parents defending their children from what schools are teaching their children are more dangerous than a member of Antifa attacking with an axe. I wonder if I shoot him with my 357 will I be charge for defending my life and family 

This reply was deleted.