ADMIN

8807009280?profile=RESIZE_710x

Members of the infamous Antifa cell in Portland are anxious after an informant in their midst gave information to police, leading to arson charges, Antifa expert Andy Ngo says.

“They’re panicking because this may possibly mean that somebody has infiltrated high … and there’s a lot at risk, because this is a criminal cartel,” Ngo said Saturday on NTD’s "The Nation Speaks".

“And if there’s somebody in there and they don’t know who it is who’s informing on them, it could bring down the entire cell,” Ngo added. “I’m hopeful that that will happen, although I’m not sure if there’s the political will for the investigators to actually go through and fully investigate all the links and ties that this individual suspect has. But this is at least a little bit of good news in regards to months and months of really terrible things happening in Portland with no changes happening.”

Portland has seen repeated rioting since the spring of 2020. At least some of the violence has been linked to members of Antifa, a far-left, anarcho-communist network that has carried out violent acts in cities across the country.

read more here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/antifa-panicking-about-police-informant-inside-network-andy-ngo_3780526.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=gp

OR WATCH HERE: https://www.ntd.com/andy-ngo-antifa-blm-gearing-up-for-more-violence-as-riot-season-begins_599182.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How many People have the "FBI" ARRESTED from January 6th Capital turmoil, "hundreds"-!!! But can't seem to FIND ANTIFA RIOTERS with their Pictures and Interviews Plastered on the MSM's-!!! IT'S FUNNY HOW CRIME IS HANDLED IN THE UNITED STATE (Political)- in my book, WRONG is WRONG-!!! WHO STILL TRUSTS THE "FBI" (Political)-??? sorry to say, but it's the TRUTH...

• Why haven't anyone designated them a terrorist organization?  I mean even Trump didn't do it and we had majority at the house then!   This is a nightmare and I want to wake up!!!!!  Every major city in the US that is run by Democrats is a battle field and nothing ever gets done!

• Why?

Because the entire undercover operation is a joke...  more Kabuki theater a ruse to make it appear the Government is acting to round up the leadership in ANTIFA... 

The police arrest, the prosecutor's charge, and the judges release ANTIFA offenders without bond... to vanish.  More political theater, to make it appear that the government is doing something about ANTIFA and BLM.  They don't need an undercover agent. The criminal conduct is occurring in plain sight, on the streets of our major cities, in front of the Police.  Why do they need undercover agents to arrest arsonists, caught on video, walking around with Molotov cocktails, and throwing them at buildings, police, and other private and public property?  Why does the government need undercover agents when the leadership for ANTIFA is on nearly every liberal web page, Twitter, Facebook, and major network bragging about their criminal exploits and issuing threats regarding their future exploits?  Why are they not in prison already... Like months ago?

Why... Because the Marxist Democrat Party, its lawyers, and judges are all in on the insurgency to undermine our government... We are engaged in an undeclared civil war and the MSM is acting as if it is WHITIE and his racist culture that has spontaneously ignited and ravaged our inner cities.  Why? Because the FBI and nearly every State and local LEO is either in on the insurrection or fearful of being fired or worse killed for taking a stand against it.  Why?  Because the people are not organized and funded sufficiently to march on DC and demand the Government resign, subject to new elections in 90 days.  Why?  Because we have no real effective, or properly funded, resistance... The GOP/RNC is part of the problem. They are definitely not the solution.

• I have to wonder what will result from this especially since the dems like Maxine Waters will do all they can to thwart any investigation. Heck, she is on the streets rallying the Marxist BLM and the antifa anarchists with prompts to 'confront'.

• We don't need INVESTIGATIONS... we need arrests, indictments, and convictions of senior members in government who are behind the deep state and the insurrection, election fraud, and coup that took place in November of 2020.

• It is called TREASON and she should be kicked out of Congress and jailed. OUR tax $$are paying this scumbag's salery

• This is what Congress has Turned Into and The MSM is pushing Their "HATE"-!!!

This reply was deleted.