ADMIN

7814318487?profile=RESIZE_710x

A notorious radical-left activist, and self-proclaimed Antifa member, is tipped to be in the running to take over as the next mayor of Portland, Oregon.

Voters in Portland will decide in November whether to elect Sarah Iannarone as an Antifa mayor, even after President Donald Trump vowed to declare the violent far-left group a domestic terrorism organization.

Iannarone, a longtime Portland community organizer, has made no secret of her political sympathies.

Last year, she proudly declared “I am Antifa” and wholly embraced the “Antifa mayor” label.

read more here: https://neonnettle.com/news/12523--antifa-member-tipped-as-portland-s-next-mayor

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• what a bunch of Bovine Scatology, "red hats" aren't "coming after" anyone.  antifa is a treasonous terror group backed by satan and soros, who will kill all of them once their usefulness is at an end!!!!!  All of the hatred and vitriol come from them, not from patriots!!!!!

• Nobody in the there right mind will vote for a Communist Terrorist Bimbo. She's lying about peaceful they live in a world where hatred is standard. She belongs in a cell for 20 to 30, not as mayor.

• Not only evil, but disgusting.

• Are these people truly insane?  What makes this kid think that people would vote for her?  I guess stupidity can not be fixed - we red hat people will win at the end!

• Just look at who they have in their now that they voted for. Between dummie voters and voter fraud who knows what could happpen

• Because they will. oregon, washington states prove you can't fix stupid. Have you ever taken note of the fact that the marxists have all our coastal states tide up? That the elections have been rigged for decades to keep the marxists in power as there is guaranteed jobs working in the ship yards, on the docks, easy access into the country for illegals from china as well as central and south america, as well as slipping missiles and arms into the country to arm up their antifa and blm, not to mention the 10s of thousands of obama imported syrian terrorists.

• Well, idiots voted for AOC (Ayoc). It's truly frightening how many stupid people get to vote.

• I am surprised they vote, it is non-violent.

This reply was deleted.