ADMIN

Antifa Attacks Josh Hawley's Home

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We're in a civil war. What burden of guilt,soldier?

• Exactly what I was thinking. 

• Why is Trump not protecting him and his family?

• Think!  Even if Pres. Trump is a tough old bird [and I voted for him twice and support him] he has got to be hurting right now having his Administration stole/ cheated from him.  I only wish I had his smarts, strong heart and stamina, and I am a Disabled Vietnam Vet: 68-70, helicopter door gunner, also retired from Chrysler after 30.5 long years, etc., now a writer and happily married!  But Christ is my Lord and Savior, while Mr. Trump is my hero who loves and takes care of our Military!  What's even more important, Pres. Trump has moved mountains to help arm, support, and protect the State of Israel... so that Father God [Yahweh] will always smile upon him, IMHO.  I would never presume to fault him in any way with the heavy load his is bareing right now!   And God has a HUGE Plan that is now unfolding right before our eyes right now.  'Seek the only Lord and Savior, Jesus,  now while He may yet be found.'   --Tommy S

• Well there aren't that many in DC who support President Trump, he could have the national guard monitor all of their safety for as long as they pose a "danger" to democrats

• That sounds real good to me also

• Agreed!

• Agreed!  

This reply was deleted.