ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• America is the only nation that all people have the right to speak their mind.

• Not if you are white. Not any more. Not if you are Christian. Not if you tell the truth on vaxx. Or the purpose of the 2ndA. Or masks. Not if you are conservative. Not if you criticize 0. Or Hellary. Or Oprah. Or BLM. Or abortion. Or Diversity. Or equity. 

How many idols does the left have, I wonder. They sure love to worship their gods of racism, sexism and classism. They just can't get enough of the three.

• the Bible mentioned that there will wars and rummers of war we are in it right now Bible prophecy is being fufill right in front of our eyes. We are in a war right now between the races,

• Slaves?? Please share...a quick search revealed sugar cane and slaves

• You have some solid history and probably more personal stories, too, I hope. Some slaves were treated well, others not at all, from what I know.

• Jeff, I guess you are supporting the fake news now. 

• I don't support fake news I speak as I see it fake news is news that's not news at all.

• You said, "all people have the right to speak their mind." That means you think the fake news can spread their lies, too, doesn't it? I think there should be standards.

•  The average uneducated social reality comprehendible person is completely blind on the BLM is only a Communist muslim takeover of America using fake racist news. Just like the Covid-19 to take away the American citizen's loss of true facts in their reality. This could be proven but this is just a true comment. As wide as the proof goes is all of human history focusing on the last 100 years. In this reality, there are several groups believing they are the pushers yet it is all explained in the Holy Bible of the God of Israel. Some extreme scholars see as plain as day how true this comment is.BLM is a direct enemy as is the Democrats in Congress with many Republicans submitting to keep peace in their house. Have a good one!

• I am glad to see someone speak out.

This reply was deleted.