Replies

• Yeah yeah, it sounds fine.

But if a localized state of civil unrest is not met with appropriate response,

but instead is locally tolerated or actually enabled by executive elements, well...

folks like that have to learn sometime, that 'Freedom is not Free', as it seems to me.

But I'd act without invitation, before a fire jumps from my permissive neighbors house to mine.

• Look folks. If anyone thinks I am spouting tripe, have at me.

By my doing so, I risk and deserve it. I am simply stating what I perceive as reality, and could be wrong.

Maybe.

• Shoot em

• Straight and to the point. LOL

• Must be stopped from destroying America. Evil must be eliminated by Justice; if not, by Patriots!

• We must meet antifa in the streets with American Patriots before fbi, dea, or whoever Harris send to disarm America!

• If needed, surely.

• Remember when Obama was advocating for the military trained militia?  I do.  This is a sneaky way to conduct a violent revolution with the consent and support of many who call themselves Americans and the ignorance of unthinking victims.  There's NO way to stop this "occupation" as I call it through legal and/or political means.  It's the American people who must stop it if there are any of those left. 

• That is why I do not want W's Homeland Security elements anywhere near riot scenarios (notice how the FBI is still hunting down "Capitol gate crashers" ?). Every state has a National Guard the Governor can call upon if supplimentry martial response is needed for organized civil unrest . Local LEOs are the first, best, and most accountable responders to this scenario. If state and local Executives undermine their utility, then our role is to recall and eject from office such dangerous enablers to chaos, P.D.Q. . A more expeditious recall process in very state and local is urged. IMHO

Enhanced WW2 Photos - Page 5 - General - WW2 Talk

You do not want this.

• Local police and courts are useless, Just ask the citizens of Portland, Seattle, all of the other cities that have experienced their "mostly peacefull" protests.  Ask Kyle Rittenhouse how useful they were when he was attacked.  Ask him how fast they arrested and charged HIM for protecting his life.

This reply was deleted.