Replies

• Adulterers, idolaters, male prostitutes, homosexual offenders,  the greedy,  drunkards, slanderers, atheist or swindlers will NOT inherit the kingdom of God.1 Corinthians 6:  I don’t want followers of Satan as mentors to ANYBODY!  I don’t want them controlling our Government any more than I want them controlling my church. I will support anyone God supports, and God DOES NOT support these people. These are my limits!

Victory1

Both these man are an abomination in the eyes of God and should be avoided. 

• Its getting greatly impossible to believe these imbeciles. So now the dictators want to STEAL OUR MONEY. Jackasses: we the people funded Social Security ... you guys pissed it all away!!!!

• I suggest Cooper go to hell

• NO NO ... please don't pollute hell!

• I think he's grandfathered in! He will be automatic room captain! . 

• You must be kidding... Why would the Marxist Democrats remove the infected Illegal Aliens? They are their party's vanguard for the future. The Biden Administration is intentionally refusing to test illegal aliens for covid. Instead, they are seeding them nationwide. Biden is permitting illegal Alien vectors of disease to introduce known deadly infectious diseases to our local communities and children. Diseases such as antibiotic-resistant Tuberculosis, HIV, Small Pox, STDs, are surging everywhere the illegal aliens are dumped.

The Biden Administration is effectively waging stealth BIO-Warfare on America ... It is past time the public calls this pandemic BIO-WARFARE.  It is time to demand Congress acts to Impeach Biden/Harris and his political appointees.  It is time to reign in the stealth war being waged on our Constitutional Republic from the Oval Office and by select members of Congress and the Administration. If Congress will not act the several States must take action to remove the sitting administration and to reign in Congress before we lose our country and any more citizens to infectious disease.   Asymmetrical warfare is being waged upon an unsuspecting public by the government.

• Go to CNN website and give then hell over this BS.

• I won't soil my computer by going to their toilet site!!!!!  Nothing a satanic jackass says is credible!!!!!!!!!!

• Oh, so you just give up? I will never give up! Call or send e=mails to your reps and tell them how you feel. If everyone does that then they will have to take action. They want to remain in office. But if you just say the hell with it, then nothing is acomplished.

• allen, I have sent messages but get nonsensical non answers from them because they are part of the deep state!!!!!  I am not giving up but going to the communist notnews network is a waste of effort that likely will end in a computer virus, p[lus I don't want them getting my e-mail address to swamp me with their bullshiite!!!!!

This reply was deleted.