Replies

• Ignorance breeds ignorance!! Poor Black people, they are the only people with problems. And, they don't have a problem with White genocide. Thousands of “innocent” Blacks are killed on a daily basis, can you imagine? It’s ok for White genocide, but we [Blacks} are not racist!! WHAT?????? 

• Go ahead burn it down and you will be washing your clothes on rocks at the river. You`re not intelligent to do anything besides rape rob and burn. Do it now?

• God help us all. These people are so ignorant and RACIST!!!

• He's a jerk   

• “I Don’t Want to Say We Need to Start Killing All White Folks, But...": BLM Extremists Detail Path Forward After Chavin Trial

(Wherever you find a microphone~you find all kinds of ignorance willing to slither-up & spew their dumb-assery! The most disturbing part is not what Big’un’s saying~Stupidity IS As Stupidity Says! I think we are all sadly used to it by now!!

No, the most disturbing part is the deafening silence coming from the leaders of the Democrat Party & the church, etc.... EVIL IS AS EVIL DOES NOT SAY!!) 

• Just shows you the MENTALITY of these WELFARE RECIPIENTS!! These are plain SAVAGES! PATRIOTS AREN"T WHITE SUPREMISTS!!

• I am not one to use rascist terms but in this video one might think of these people as low-life n*g*e*s.

• This shows just how misinformed the general public is on policing.  In 2019 there were a total of 9 unarmed blacks shot by police.  There were 27 unarmed whites shot by police. The media, tech industry, Hollywood, and radical politicians are putting out a false story concerning police shooting blacks.  They believe what MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, NBC and the national newspapers put out that are 90% lies and 10% half truths.

• By the answers they gave, it shows how uninformed / ingnorant they really are.  Calling for civil war is something they would regret if it did happen.

This reply was deleted.