ADMIN

Americans Are Being Sold Out by Government Insiders

Insider Trading and Politics: Profiting Politicians ...

The Washington D.C. wheeler-dealers are making patsies out of the rest of us.

Members of Congress get million-dollar-plus expense accounts, lifetime pensions and lavish perks, but for the greedy, that's not enough. They're also racking up big bucks trading stocks in the very same companies Congress regulates.

Stock picking by members of Congress should be illegal because they have an unfair edge over the rest of us. They're privy to the regulatory burdens or legal changes these companies are likely to face. And top leaders, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, actually control what's ahead for these companies.

That control is like gold. Pelosi and her husband, venture capitalist Paul Pelosi, report trading tens of millions of dollars of assets a year, largely in Big Tech. The Nancy Pelosi Portfolio Tracker, based on these reported trades, estimates the couple is outperforming Wall Street titans such as Warren Buffett. Fox Business's Larry Kudlow marvels that the Pelosis bested the S&P 500 by nearly 15% in 2020. All the while, she's tamping down demands to regulate Big Tech.

Members of Congress are not the only ones double dealing. On Jan. 14, Federal Reserve Vice Chair Richard Clarida stepped down, following resignations of both the Dallas and Boston Fed chiefs. They're in trouble for trading stocks and mortgage-backed securities while making Fed policies that impacted those markets.

A Wall Street Journal investigation finds some federal judges also climbing aboard the stock picking gravy train. Sixty-one federal judges actually traded a company's stock while the company was a litigant in their courtroom.

read more:

https://townhall.com/columnists/betsymccaughey/2022/01/19/americans-are-being-sold-out-by-government-insiders-n2602025

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• M, for once I agree with you!!!!!  The political ruling class have enacted rules that ensure the establishment political partiesCANNOT be unseated by independents or new political parties loyal to the Constitution and We the People!!!!!  They want absolute power over us and ensured many years ago that there would be no opposition because they control who gets nominated and who gets elected!!!!!!!!!!

• This is exactly why we need term limits.

• Klaus, I agree completely but the globalist satanic establishment will not let that happen without a Revolutionary War just like King George in the 18th Century!!!!!!!!!!

• We are no longer in the 18th century, our technology allowed our government to be extremely well armed, and combined with technology, we the people would stand no chance if they decided to strike at us. It would not be just like the Revolutionary War, it would be NOTHING like the revolutionary war was!

the left is in a corner, like rats, they will fight to the death!

• ilona, yes they will but so will We the People!!!!!  The colonists were outgunned and outmanned but "farmers with pitchforks" defeated the most powerful military force of their day because they looked to God for direction and help!!!!!  I will do the same, look to God but do my best to defeat the most powerful military of our time but I daily pray that God will defeat them before it gets to all out revolution and I believe He will either do that or take His people out of the world in the Rapture of the church before it gets there!!!!!!!!!!

• Need to vote out these politicians, but we also need to get rid of the bureaucrats!

!

• Martha, I agree but how do We the People accomplish that when both parties have conspired to rig the nominating and election peocess?????

• Take down everyone of them! They have been selling out america for way too long!

This reply was deleted.