America Unglued – What Will Happen?

America Unglued – What Will Happen?

What if the Dems hijack the election process in November and retained power?

Without a doubt they cheated! They used vote mules, ballot box stuffers, thousands of dead and nonexistent people and illegal aliens voting and unquestionably hijacked the complete election process to win.

Do you think America will become ‘unglued’ and if so, what will happen?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If Jan 6 didn't cause them to resign, I doubt seriously if they will vacate their seats when they lose in November...They will find evry reason to stay in power even if they lose.. Should that happen, its up to us to throw their asses out........

• This reply was deleted.
  • You are going to see many strange things in the next few months.  There will be many strange occurences world-wide.  As Satan's time draws to a close, he will go kicking and squealing, like a spoiled little brat, to his God-ordered destination.  We are beginning to experience that behavior.  If you are a Christian, "saved," you have nothing to fear.  If you are not, you have eerything to fear.

• Amen...

Someone has been embellishing the facts again... making a mountain out of a molehill, describing events that are more fiction than reality... That sort of propaganda doesn't help, it ultimately destroys one's credibility.

• ADMIN

Amen! 

• A lot of the fires have been in grain silos. If the grain is harvested too early then it is still green and wet, over time the grain starts to mold and that produces heat. Once the heat comes to the point of combustion then a massive fire erupts. Much like a underground coal mine burning out of site and with little air. 

The real problem is the grain is not processed fast enough, so it sits and the possibility of combustion also grows. So if there is shipping slowdowns for all the ingredients to arrive in time to process the grain 'mash' for whatever product is being manufactured then the likelihood of a fire grows. 

It all comes back to moving raw ingredients efficiently and timing. 

• I'd question two panes crashing into two facilities......that is really unusual!

• Naturally all planes that crash they crash into facilities connected to food production! 

• To whom are you writing, or, what caused you to write this thought.  I have not heard or read the word liege in a very long time.  I enjoyed reading your excellent submission, Virginia!  

• Get used to terms like LIEGE and ROMAN RULE... the terms of voluntary servitude to one's feudal lord and fife.

This reply was deleted.