America Unglued – What Will Happen?

America Unglued – What Will Happen?

What if the Dems hijack the election process in November and retained power?

Without a doubt they cheated! They used vote mules, ballot box stuffers, thousands of dead and nonexistent people and illegal aliens voting and unquestionably hijacked the complete election process to win.

Do you think America will become ‘unglued’ and if so, what will happen?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Won't it be eaier to block all the driveways of the Members of the House and Senate? ....just for starters! 

• Here's a give me... start a local fund to pay for the bus fare to DC for all illegal aliens picked up in our local communities... have the Chief of Police or Sheriff... offer the illegal meal money and a ticket to DC on the local bus.... even transport them to the nearest bus station and watch them leave. Next, take all the worst cartel gang members (Tattoed to the ninth degree) and deport them under guard to DC.  Then release them in front of the Capitol building and inform them that the members of Congress would like to welcome them personally... to go right in.

We need to ensure that the members of Congress feel the effects of their policies...  Turn DC into a welcome mat for every illegal alien taken into custody... don't allow them to remain in our local communities ... ship them all to DC.

• I will pay for the first coach from Bedford County, PA.  If the coach is not full, I will fill it from Somerset County, PA.  I am not laughing.  Jenny Beth, can you start that by requesting patriots pledge.  Then spread out.  Have Pastor John Hagee have his parishioners join with Pastor Jeffress' people to do likewise in TX.  Continue likewise across the nation.  Jenny Beth, can you and your staff handle this?  I am willing to help.  I am sure many of us would help.  At least in those states whose admins are conservative.  If you would help in calling pastors of large churches, like Coral Ridge Presbyterian, please inform Jenny Beth on this blog.

• No, I suggested shipping all illegal Aliens to DC several years ago... and as I understand it Texas has stopped shipping their illegal aliens to DC due to threats from the DOJ to seek kidnapping charges for forcing the illegals to move to DC. Just how an illegal alien can be kidnapped for being moved to DC is beyond me. I suspect that some powerful political figures don't want them pilling up in DC where they will have to deal with them... and Texas's shipping of a few hundred to DC is all just political theater to make the people believe our government is working on the issue.

How providing an illegal alien a paid ticket to DC can be called kidnapping is beyond me. Perhaps the state can enlist Private parties with grants and private funds to pay for the voluntary transport of the illegals to DC. That process sounds air-tight on the legal side... Albiet, the States should be able to transfer custody of illegal aliens (under federal jurisdiction) to DC for processing and support. I think Gov. Abbot is being pressured by some serious internal and external political powers wanting open borders... as this simple solution... shipping the illegal to DC would stop the influx of illegal aliens overnight if everyone did it.

Lawfully and Constitutionally the states have a right to expect the Federal Government to manage illegal immigration issues... including supervising the illegal aliens within the US  pending a status hearing.  What better way to manage a population of illegal aliens than to place them under the jurisdiction of the INS in DC... if not there. then let the fed designate a Federal Property... /INSTALLATION OR TERRITORY... where these illegals are to be held in pending their hearing. The States are not responsible for their upkeep or supervision, The federal government is responsible for their disposition... One doesn't ship convicted federal criminals to the states for incarceration or to serve their time wandering around on their streets.

If the federal government argues that there are far too many to handle in DC... Let the states respond: Stop the illegal immigrant at the border or house them on some other federal property or installation... maybe.. Puerto Rico or Guam could take them? Either that or keep them on the Mexican side of the wall.  The President could also take the illegal population in DC and park them at their native country's embassy...If their embassy refused to take or care for them, they technically become persons without a nation and can be shipped to the Antarctic... where will have lots of room to ruminate. Just Kidding.... the Penguins would not allow them access.

• Hold on.  Firstly, children of adults do not pay taxes.  Secondly, not every adult pays taxes.  So, the number you desire is not our total population, nor is it our total adult population.  It is not even our total adult population that works.  For a tax revolt to work, it would require basically 100% of TAXPAYERS to be involved.  

• A tax revolt won't work, it will tregger Marshal Law. But a Voter revolt will work! 

• "it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".

I choose to ignore you and anything you write as you seem to cause conflict between yourself and others on seemingly all blogs while offering nothing of constructive substance!

• If you have a decent enough group (size wise) that calls attention to itself to start, then people are more likely to join in.
      I don't think the media would say much in order to keep it from growing, and at this point I'm not sure sites like this  would survive if a connection was made.

About six years ago  people blocked the highway in Cleveland, many were on foot to join and sat on the road. The tow trucks came and moved all the cars, the cops arrested and charged everyone......and just like that it was over! Just saying, do with it as you will!

As far a as religion it's annoying that people are pushing their ideas of religion at this site, preach as if they know better than anyone else how EVERYONE supposed to think about it, especially when they post long quotes from the Bible, when all they can comment is that we only have prayer left.....I think we can multitask, pray and fight at the same time. I agree, religion is a private matter, but the administrators obviously don't mind. I wish we would be focused on ideas.

• Salt preserves food just as righteousness exhaults (and preserves) a nation." Our founders functioned politically but always connected the dots as to where moral government comes from, and they spoke about God and good government together. 

I understand why you say what you said, but I believe everything is connected and... it is a great gift to be able to see things both  spiritually and the politically.

The reality is that Christians are to see both, which is why, here and there, I have posted about transgenderism as being a demonic possession and about homosexuality possibly being the result of chemicals and vaxx effecting their endocrine system. That, obviously is not spiritual but chemical, but it points to things being more connected than we give credence to. I think the manner that faith or speaking about God, is or is not integrated into the discussion might be what is an irritant to you, maybe. Just wondering.

• Lopez, I could not agree more with what Jeanine is telling you.  This may all be gone in two mnths. Please give it credence and your attention.  It certainly brats a revolution, or a march.

This reply was deleted.