America Unglued – What Will Happen?

America Unglued – What Will Happen?

What if the Dems hijack the election process in November and retained power?

Without a doubt they cheated! They used vote mules, ballot box stuffers, thousands of dead and nonexistent people and illegal aliens voting and unquestionably hijacked the complete election process to win.

Do you think America will become ‘unglued’ and if so, what will happen?

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are wise, Bob.  But I am going to contact some others whose views and wsdom are like yours.  View this Bob.  You will not be the same afterwards.

ELIJAH STREAMS 4/26/22 - SPECIAL BROADCAST WITH ROBIN BULLOCK AND R...

ELIJAH STREAMS 4/26/22 - SPECIAL BROADCAST WITH ROBIN BULLOCK AND ROGER STONE!
    • Does G*d bless theft?  Maybe this is why the Biden Regime has failed sooo bad! 

• I'm not dead. I'm going to fight and I know I won't be alone. 

• Tell that to Col. Ron Nelson Retired who is located on this blog.

• Yup !!!

• America will either pull together soon or it will pull together later.  But we will arise from this.  Or God will step in like the Red Sea event, Noah's flood, or the Crucifixion.  We can start this process by praying first and then begin pulling together now and not fighting amongst ourselves.  That can start anywhere and everywhere, even here in the Tea Party!  Anybody can fight.  Anybody!  But the winners are those who will find something upon which to build and then place their concentrations there.  If you wish to concentrate where we disagree, you are a loser.  Let us build.  A wise person prays first, listens secondly, considers others thoughts thirdly, and then asks "What if..." lastly.  If you do not wish to build, go ahead and argue, loser.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Not to be cynical but your suggestion sounds like a typical rush hour in LA on I-5...  there are so many secondary routes and the locals are adept at finding a way thru miles of stopped and blocked inter-state traffic in the LA -San Diego corridor.   What may be better is to focus such ''denial of service' efforts around federal and state courts, administrative offices, Air and seaports, rail crossings, etc...

Massive labor strikes that shut down non-essential services and retail... just stay at home events, coordinated with specific demands to pass PREPARED LEGISLATIVE ACTS that role back government.... etc.  Many passive-aggressive civil acts of disobedience can be used without resorting to general war.... civil war will not work... it will invite invasion by Russia and China under the guise of assisting the fraudulently installed government.  Millions will die and the property damage may take several decades to recover from.

• I had thought that along with the truckers convoy,  and since all of that was prior to April 15, that we should have nationwide refused to file taxes. 

Imagine if 500, 000 people refused. It would have been us shutting them down instead of them shutting us down (food, supplies, etc).

• How many George Washington do we need? 1 and the rest will follow. 

• The ratio expressed as 1:7 in a population of 350,000,000  is expressed as 50,000.000:350,000,000  or when reduced it becomes 1:7   It takes 50 million in a 1/7 ratio with a population of 350million.  Want to know why we have 600-dollar toilet seats... wonder no more.

This reply was deleted.