ADMIN

7907644085?profile=RESIZE_710x

Actress Alyssa Milano said the Republican Party "should be tried for treason” and referred to Joe Biden as America’s “only hope.”

Milano’s tweet was presumably in reference to recently released excerpts from a book written by Bob Woodward that included a comment from the president about the coronavirus that he "wanted to always play it [the virus] down.”

Trump defended his statement by arguing that he both took the virus seriously and didn’t want to incite panic.

"I'm the leader of the country. I can't be jumping up and down and scaring people," Trump told Fox News’s Sean Hannity. "I don't want to scare people. I want people not to panic, and that's exactly what I did."

Milano continued her critique of the president on Thursday, blaming him for the economic devastation and lockdowns stemming from the pandemic.

read more here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/alyssa-milano-says-entire-gop-should-be-tried-for-treason-and-calls-biden-our-only-hope

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cuties!!! Thanks, Obama!!

• Joe Biden's only hope is a moron because Joe Biden is a sick puppy he doesn't know where is half of the time.

•  Gentle readers 

I have spent my whole life since I was seventeen years old in the military and law enforcement and I have lost count of the number of times I sworn an Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic. I will be the first person to tell you that I have a divergent sense of humor that borders on the sick, perverted and utterly twisted. When reality exceeds my sick, perverted and utterly twisted sense of humor exponentially I really start to worry. Whenever I hear the phrase the Prince of Lies most people think of Satan, possibly some politicians, used car sales persons or others of others of similar ilk. I on the other hand know exactly who they are the friendly Army Recruiters. I knew Robert Swain Muller III when he was a dashing young second lieutenant of United States Marine Corps Reserve. On the plus side he tried to better himself when he went to Army Airborne and Ranger Schools and as many anti-Marine Corps jokes as I know he could not be stupid enough to risk five years as a guest of the Federal Bureau of Prisons for obscrution of justice! 

• I've said it before and I'll say it again !!!  BOYCOTT HOLLYWOOD !!! Hit them where it hurts, in their pocket book. These people are multi millionaires. We made them by watching their tv shows and movies. They are using much of their money to fund radicals. 

• Woodward has stirred up TDS among the "hollywood elite" LOL

• !! SHE SHOULD CHANGE HER TAMPAX !!

• She should be captured and incarcerated like all dangerous animals. Dumbass.

• Why is anyone giving a Hollywood has been any attention at all?  Why would any sane person listen to her and her insane opinion?

• More stupid crap from the communists.

This reply was deleted.