Replies

• Rehab that works!
    After 6 burglaries, 3 car thefts, multiple illegal trespasses, an ongoing cocaine and alcohol addiction, committing 2 violent home invasions, 3 armed robberies, dealing Fentanyl and Meth, passing counterfeit money, beating 4 victims senseless and being arrested 23 times since 1998, George Floyd hasn't committed a crime in over seven months now!
    BUT IT DID NET HIS FAMILY $27 MILLION!

• This entire situation is the FABRICATION of the MSM, they need to be sued and pay for all the damage they created by pushing an obviously false narrative.  The Autopsy reported that there was no asphyxiation or signs of bruising or injury to Floyd's neck.  The Officers Knee was on his shoulder blade, not his neck. The angel of the video used by the MSM deliberately avoided the truth.  The Cause of Death is listed on the official autopsy as Heart failure, associated with a fatal dose of Meth, Fentanyl, and THC... the Toxicology reports 4times the lethal dose of meth and fentanyl present.

This video's author displayed cowardice ... he would not openly conclude that Floyd was responsible for his own death... no excuses for the officer-involved are necessary when the facts are properly understood.  The MSM Needs to be held financially accountable for their FAKE NEWS and the incitement of insurrection. The facts are not being reported... in fact outright LIES are being reported.  I read the autopsy and posted it on this site several days after the incident and it completely exonerated the officer but one would never know it from the MSM's reporting... they incited riot, and chaos. They need to PAY for it.  The CIty of Minneapolis needs to sue them to recover their losses from the riot. 

• I bet you can't buy a gun nor ammo in that town right now!!

• I believe that this is a miscarriage of justice.  When I first saw the video of the police talking with George Floyd,  Floyd was standing outside of a car.  The next video that was shown was with Floyd on the ground with the officer's knee on his neck and 2 other officers holding him down.  My very first question was what happened from the time Floyd was standing and how and why he was now on the ground.  I wanted to know exactly what transpired between those 2 events  But the only thing that was shown over and over again was the officer kneeling on his neck.  Eventually other details of that came out--but the damage was done.  If I was a juror, I would want to know all the evidence and from what little I have been shown,  it appears that Floyd did not die from the actions of the officer (for which he was trained to do) but for the large amount of  drugs of Meth and Fentynal he ingested trying to hide the drugs from the police.  The autopsy performed by the medical examiner should give us that evidence. However, I agree, that this case should never had been held in Minneapolis.  Right now, I believe that every juror is afraid of any decision they may make because of fear they have for their own lives and the lives of their families.  Terrrible decision by the judge not to move this case.

• I think tthe judge made the decision not to move the trial for personal reasons.  The trial is being televised and I think the judge wants to be made famous as was the judge in the famous trial of that football player murder trial (sorry I can't think of his name right now). Look for a book by the judge after the trial is over!  They are going to railroad Chouvin for fear of the blm!  Prediction there will be riots no matter what the outcome!

• Yes, & that was Fernandez who played for New England Patriots! This time the judge will look like an ass-because Chauvin will probably walk! That's why they lowered the charges the Jury could go for. It's a political scam & if by chance Chauvin was found guilty of any charge it would be "Over Turned" because the Judge didn't change the venue & he wouldn't get a fair trial with what has occurred in that town!

• This s a political witchhunt... not only was the officer's knee on his shoulder... the official autopsy specifically states no evidence of bruising or injury to Floyd's neck... the official autopsy ruled out asphyxiation as the cause of death and gave the cause of death as heart failure, associated with a drug overdose, from Meth and Fentynal with traces of TCH in his blood... The Toxicology Report indicated that Floyd had 4 times the leather dose of meth in his blood.

The judge, in this case, needs to be impeached for allowing it to occur in Minneapolis it should have been transferred to a remote, town well away from Minneapolis... a place with a, hole the wall, Motel and no other accommodations... keeping out the MSM and BLM/ANTIFA types...  If this officer is convicted it will be a gross miscarriage of Justice and more evidence that we are no longer a nation of laws and justice..

• And the town should not be allowed to advertise where it is to protect the jurors ,and the judge.

• Now what do you think Hannity?

• One should not jump to conclusions based on video evidence... the angle of the shot and the circumstances causing this incident are not present on the video.  Once an official autopsy was released this case should have died quickly but the MSM pushed it knowing it was a fraud... based on the need to support the latest Marxist narrative attacking police and WHITE MALES. 

This trial should have been dismissed and if riots ensued the National Guard should be prepared to use lethal force to disburse it.  It is time to stop such Cancel Culture events firmly and forthrightly  Hannity falsely relied on MSM reporting and selective video of the incident. 

There was no bruising or injury to Floyd's neck area and the cause of death was not asphyxiation by choking... it was heart failure caused by a fatal overdose of Drugs...  Maybe Hannity will wait for the OFFICIAL autopsy and investigations report next time.  There is a consistent pattern in the MSM of falsely reporting police abuse and it is nauseous... time to sue the MSM for the damages they bring to the city and individual officers involved.... huge suits

This reply was deleted.