ADMIN

Tina Mucci on Twitter: "Bill Clinton was among Epstein's closest friends.  Flight logs from Epstein's private jet revealed that Clinton was listed as  a passenger on the jet at least 26 times

Logs for every flight made by Jeffrey Epstein’s aircraft over 21 years have been subpoenaed, “sparking panic” among his rich and famous pals.

The Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein had a home, has demanded logs for his four helicopters and three planes, from 1998 to his suicide last year.

Denise George has filed a lawsuit against Epstein’s estate, alleging 22 counts, including aggravated rape, child abuse and neglect, human trafficking, forced labour and prostitution.

As well as the passenger lists, Ms George is seeking any “complaints or reports of potentially suspicious conduct” and any personal notes the pilots made.

The subpoena demands the names and contact details of anyone who worked for the pilots or who “interacted with or observed” Jeffrey Epstein or any passengers associated with him.

read more:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/passengers-epsteins-flight-logs-named-22714180

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pres. Trump would help his cause if he filed indictments on several key individuals in the swamp BEFORE the election... A security deposit of sorts, on his promise to drain the swamp; too, put corrupt members of the government behind bars for their betrayal of the people's trust.  It would certainly show he means to enforce our laws.

• Excuse me, after he is elected?  He promised to drain the swamp and too put the likes of Hillary behind bars in his first term. He has done neither, and it appears he has an FBI and DOJ unwilling to do anything. How is that going to change after he is reelected, and if he is not reelected what do you imagine will happen?  Never put off for tomorrow what can be done today, as tomorrow may never come. Pres. Trump knows that.

• Dumb, dumb, dumb politically to get compromised like that. Democrats would only do that because they knew the press would not report on them. Sorry Dems, it's the age of the internet and we don't have to put up with your shitty behavior. Internet hews aggregator Matt Drudge broke the story about Monica Lewinsky and it's all changed since then.. Did the crime do the time! Lock 'em up!

• I believe Chief Justice John Roberts has been compromised and is hiding criminal conduct ... He should do the honorable thing and retirer before his transgressions become public knowledge.

• I agree. From the day that Obama pulled him aside when he was sworn in I knew the fix was in. It has been proved by the liberal decisions he has made. I can actually hear Obama calling him everytime an important vote comes up and reminding him of what he has on him. He should have retired long ago. We will probably never know how many people they were spying on and then threatened. The Clintons and Obamas are really scum. 

• The seated John Roberts is two sided. Would not surprise me.

This reply was deleted.