Replies

• Why is this deliberate release of classified information referred to as “A Leak”? The democrats stole this information and gave it to the complicit media to spread to the sheep population. Astonishing how the release of this info was able to spark “Instant Protests” across America.

This so-called leak is meant to serve multiple purposes. It will provide an immediate distraction from: The economy, runaway inflation, Hunter’s laptop, the billions of dollars of taxpayer funds sent to their money laundering machine in Ukraine, and even Joe’s obvious senility. The democrats are also hopeful that their carefully crafted lies about abortion will help to move the polls enough to reduce the number of illegal votes needed to steal the coming election.

• This reply was deleted.
    • No, it doesn't. There is nothing above the dignity and sacredness of innocent human life.

• You said that innocent human life is not as important as what a group of flawed lawyers "decide" and cowardly impose on the country because they were afraid of baby murdering feminazis, That's wrong, evil and the mortal sin of murder. They have a lot to answer for when they die. And it's NOT a "states issue;' it's a human life issue and should NEVER have been tampered with by "taking the case" because there was no case. If civil war comes, THAT will be the reason for it.

• You said the breach "far outweighs the significance of Roe vs. Wade," and you put them in CAPS, so it was unmistakable.Those are YOUR words, and it could not be more clear than that. I DID read your "actual words" which said that innocent human life is not as important as some made up rule that didn't come straight from God, as the dignity of human life does.

• That's exactly the same! Those ARE your words. DEAL wth it or take it back.

• No, I don't. I know what you said, and it was wrong.

• They already shattered it on January 22, 1973, when they imposed brutal baby murder on the whole country. It was just a matter of time before this new problem reared its ugly head. I don't feel the least bit sorry for them; they knew better than to impose death sentences on millions upon millions of innocent little babies against God's law and the law of the land!

• Melanie you are so right.  All babies are the lambs of God.  Not racks of lamb to be butchered and their body parts sold for profit.

• Thanks, Larry. Great minds think alike.

This reply was deleted.