Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene, I agree but we all know that the law doesn't apply to devildemocommiecrats!!!!!!!!!!

• courts have become tools of the satanic globalist left!!!!!!!!!!

• ADMIN

Wait a minute! Everyone is blaming a legal assistant or clerk for the leak, but what if it was one of the Supreme Court Justices? Now what? 

• Justice Alito is too strong to let anything like this bother him!

Life begins at conception! FJB

• I'm not accusing you of anything; I just made an observation of what you said, "the breach was more important than innocent babies' lives," and I took issue with it and corrected it. That is what "the securiy breach far outweighs the significance of Roe vs. Wade" means. The significance of Roe vs. Wade MEANS that millions of innocent babies die! You just admitted it! If that's not what you meant to say, then please explain what you did mean. After all, I'm a word warrior and I know my language. Words mean things. If you don't get it, it's not my problem.

• Marlene, the last number I saw was 63 million since 1973!!!!!

• YOU are the one with the problem; words mean things and you don't even comprehend your own words.

• The only precedent it needs to set is prosecuting the leaker to the full extent of the law and that's what should have been done under Trump I would lock them up 

• As far as I see, they should, most of them,  have their licences pulled, including most of SCOTUS, not including Justice Thomas. They have been overstepping their authority for decades, Roe is but one; 0care, Title VII, Obergefell and others, writing upon writing of Opinions based on prior case law, adding injury to injury, instead of opining under the constitution, and being objectively constrained by the Declaration of Independence. When have they cited Websters 1828 Dictionary for anything? Their new jokester can't define Woman or Criminal and the earlier jokesters couldn't define Life or Tax. Nothing new.

• Because we have changed terms and meanings over time. Looking up something constitutionally oriented in the 1828 gives a clearer and more accurate reading. The Institute on the Constitution teaches this. 

This reply was deleted.