ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2 Vaccines, 1 Booster and COUNTING- HOW MUCH DO THESE Vacc,& Booster Cost-!!!??? $500.-$600. each-??? (Ole' Joe is giving to the World) This is what BIG PHARMA Will Recieve for each given-!!! For Some Reason I Figure That MORE WILL BE COMING-!!! The MARXIST are Finding Out Who Will BOW To THEIR DEMANDS... Remember They Want Your Arms/Ammo, they can't even enforce the Laws with the Bad/Evil People, so they go after the People that obey the Laws-!!! THIS IS THE "ONE WORLD ORDER" PLAN-!!!

• I have had both shots.  I will not get the booster.  I will not wear a mask.  I will not practice social distancing.  I have had it with this looney tune in the White House.   e can't lead and he is such a liar.  Need to be removed from office.  By force if necessary. 

• The "Fronts" are forming. Continue to Resist and Fight until only One Side Remains.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The more they push these vaccines. The more they try to suppress opposing opinion. The more they try to shut down alternatives to the vaccine such as effective and cheap therapeutics, the more I question their motives and the ingredients in the vaccine itself and therefore will refuse to take it.

• WELL THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED.

• This is OUTRAGEOUS!

This reply was deleted.